Blowjobs, gagging or not?

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date

Do you like it if a white ***** gags on your dick?

• Yes - I love a white slut to gag like a fucking *****

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No - I like that white bitch to take it all the way down with no gagging

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Not decided / enjoy either way as long as she sucks good n takes it all

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

whitetrannyAnna

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2009
I have a question for all well hung Black men. When a white slut is giving you a blowjob n taking it deep throat, do you find it sexier if the ***** takes it all the way down her throat, nice n smoothly without gagging, or if she gags but still takes it all the way, while she gags n chokes on it n drools all down herself the whole time?

I'm a gagger, I gag very easily and make a lot of noise choking on cock, but i take it all the way down my throat like a good slut even it it makes me puke by the end.

I gag also and am sloppy as can be with saliva, but have never been tossed out of a moving car yet.......Guys take what they can get

Susan said:
I gag also and am sloppy as can be with saliva, but have never been tossed out of a moving car yet.......Guys take what they can get

theres nothing better then choking a white women with your dick. looking down and seeing her eyes water.

I gag until I get used to the "unswallowing". Taking a big cock down is not the problem. It is when it comes back up when sliding out that causes the gagging because the throat is not really made for unswallowing. After a few "gaggings" I guess I get used to it and don't gag while he fucks my throat.

Susan said:

Oh yea, I'm a sloppy drooler too, that is half the fun of gagging, getting a guys dick really wet n slippery so it just slides in n out of my throat so easy.

I'm the biggest gagger in the world, but with a black cock, n the guy loving it, it's worth it.

Can't believe I'm the first to vote for 'no gagging'! I prefer the woman to enjoy the cock and not choke on it. I don't like the sound and I sure as shit don't want her pukin' all over my dick! Saliva is cool, obviously.

Leon BBC said:
Can't believe I'm the first to vote for 'no gagging'! I prefer the woman to enjoy the cock and not choke on it. I don't like the sound and I sure as shit don't want her pukin' all over my dick! Saliva is cool, obviously.

I think everyone else don't care if a white bitch enjoys it or not, as long as she keeps doing it, a dirty white hoe don't deserve to enjoy it, she should just be honoured a Black man allows her filthy mouth on his dick. Anyway, I think most white girls enjoy gagging, I know I love choking on dick.

whitetrannyAnna said:
I think everyone else don't care if a white bitch enjoys it or not, as long as she keeps doing it, a dirty white hoe don't deserve to enjoy it, she should just be honoured a Black man allows her filthy mouth on his dick. Anyway, I think most white girls enjoy gagging, I know I love choking on dick.

Well I got some respect for women and don't think they're all 'dirty hoes'. As for being 'honored', thats just some sissy shit right there. And I don't think you speak for 'most white girls', what with you being a tranny and all :pimp:

whitetrannyAnna said:

To each their own.....In my case if I dont get pleasure from it, I wont do it. I entered the lifestyle for mine and my husbands pleasure and while I want to please my lover,I wont let him treat me like a piece of liver. If you feel you should be used or abused Anna..that is your choice and I respect that...but please dont imply anyone else should be chattel for someones sexual pleasure unless that is what she wishes. Just my opinion :):feedback:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Anna means she likes it that way. Not that all women do. I'm sure she meant no offense.