• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blowup dolls and humiliation

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date

deven7934

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2009
Has anyone (Bull, Cuck, Slut) ever made their cuck have sex with a blowup doll? I think that would be hilarious. The only thing that would make that situation more funny is if the bull not only fucked his woman but first fucked his beloved blowup doll and popped it, then throwing the doll at the cuckold and moving onto her.

Attachments

• pd+007.jpg
    pd+007.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 496
  • PD+(11).jpg
    PD+(11).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 520
  • PD+(20).jpg
    PD+(20).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 403
I am a slave and I had to have sex with a blowup doll infront of others several times.

One humiliating addition would be to let his wife use a strap-on dildo to fuck his ass at the same time he fucks his blow-up lover.

I have also had to fuck a love doll while two females watched, laughed, and told me to "talk to her". I am not sure who enjoyed it more, them or me. I would love to do it again.

Now being placed with a male doll would be the ultimate humiliation but so would being put with another whiteboi and being watched by your wife and her black lover after they have already fucked.

I used to have sex with the blow up doll the whole time the lover of my ex wife was in the house - up to several hours - was a cheap blow up doll. They used to humiliate me, watch, and laugh. I also had to take the blow up doll with me when we had a coffee outside etc. They used to say that such a blow up doll would be the perfect girlfriend for me.
I really would love to live such a relationship again :)

Attachments

• gummipuppe_3.jpg
    gummipuppe_3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCF3208_500x375_balken.JPG
    DSCF3208_500x375_balken.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 176
My wife lets me have sex with a blow up doll she bought for me. I have to ask for permission to fuck the doll, she doesn't allow me to fuck her anymore. On one occasion she made me fuck the doll in front of her female friend, which brought so much laughter I lost my hard on and failed to complete the mission. Very humiliating!

i did ask wife if i could have blowup doll last yr
she did buy me one for my birthday it was a male doll
she has told me that my tiny penis is no good for pussy
was very humilating as she gave me it infront of a few of her freinds
they then went out for my birthday and picked up guys

Users who are viewing this thread