• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blue balls

• Thread starteryeahandy
  • Start date

yeahandy

2 inch chastity cuck
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hi. Wondered how many cucks were permanently cages. My wife has denied me for over a year now. I haven’t cum for over 4 months and my penis has shrunk even more. Anyone else get this?

Reactions: Stephusta, leahswannabe and 4adventure
yeahandy said:
Hi. Wondered how many cucks were permanently caged. My wife has denied me for over a year now. I haven’t cum for over 4 months and my penis has shrunk even more. Anyone else get this?
How does your wife find sexual satisfaction? Does she take lovers while keeping you permanently caged (and being your sole key holder)?

Reactions: Loversexy
Nice question
Custer Laststand said:
How does your wife find sexual satisfaction? Does she take lovers while keeping you permanently caged (and being your sole key holder)?

Custer Laststand said:
And the answer is....?
This

images-2 (1).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife and Custer Laststand
yeahandy said:
Hi. Wondered how many cucks were permanently cages. My wife has denied me for over a year now. I haven’t cum for over 4 months and my penis has shrunk even more. Anyone else get this?
Custer Laststand said:
Yes. She started seeing more of her male ‘friend’ some years ago. She became less interested in me sexually. After around 6 months of her denying me any sex I confronted her about her relationship with her friend. She admitted that they had been having sex whilst I was at work for months. During the argument she told me that I had never satisfied her sexually and that I should be happy for her. I moved out for a few weeks but missed her so much. I crawled back and she said that as long as I didn’t expect anything sexually from her then I could come home. The condition was that I’d stay locked as she didn’t want me getting any ideas. I am not allowed to date other women and she has told all her girlfriends about my small cock so they don’t want me.
She holds the key and takes it with her everywhere. She has started bringing her lover over at weekends, usually a Friday. I sleep downstairs

Reactions: Stephusta, BigdaddyToronto and Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:

A11A8E20-FC80-46D1-A448-69A4CD04305E.jpeg

Reactions: Stephusta and Custer Laststand
Custer Laststand said:

image.jpg

Reactions: Stephusta
yeahandy said:
Nice — thanks for posting your photo. You look good with your weenie locked in your male chastity device.... very natural.

Reactions: yeahandy
yeahandy said:
Yes. She started seeing more of her male ‘friend’ some years ago. She became less interested in me sexually. After around 6 months of her denying me any sex I confronted her about her relationship with her friend. She admitted that they had been having sex whilst I was at work for months.
Ah.... I see. It's a great advantage to a married woman to be at home, or otherwise available for sex with a lover, while her cuckold (you, in this case) is working.
yeahandy said:
During the [ensuing] argument, she told me that I had never satisfied her sexually and that I should be happy for her.
Good point. Obviously it was a mistake to start an argument with your sexy wife about her taking a lover, since.... in effect.... you motivated her to "tell it to you like it is."
yeahandy said:
I moved out for a few weeks...
You were determined to uphold your manly pride...
yeahandy said:
...but I missed her so much, I crawled back. She said as long as I didn’t expect anything sexually from her, I could come home.
That was very generous of your hotwife. (Anyway, your motel / hotel bills must have been piling up.)
yeahandy said:
The condition was, I’d stay locked as she didn’t want me getting any ideas.
No, no.... of course your sexy wife would not want you to "get ideas" about pursuing other women. (I have the impression that among married women, keeping their husbands cock-locked in chastity devices [with themselves as sole key holders] is increasing in popularity, even among married women who do not take lovers.)
yeahandy said:
I am not allowed to date other women....
No, no.... of course not.
yeahandy said:
....and she has told all her girlfriends about my small cock so they don’t want me.
Your sexy wife knows how to keep her bases covered.
yeahandy said:
She holds the key and takes it with her everywhere.
Naturally.
yeahandy said:
She has started bringing her lover over on weekends, usually a Friday. I sleep downstairs.
Clearly your sexy wife is enjoying the increased confidence in her authority over you, yielded by keeping your weenie locked in a chastity device and being your sole key holder. It might be even more advantageous to her if she were to wear your key on a chain around her neck, thereby reminding you every day of her authority in your marriage and, in addition, turning her lover on even further by reminding him, every time they fuck, that she is the dominant partner in her marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephusta
Loversexy said:
Very nice. Perhaps you should introduce yourself to "Yeahandy," and enquire as to where he and his sexy wife live. If you're within reasonable travel distance, and if Yeahandy's wife is only getting it on weekends from her lover (per his post, above), she may need more.... perhaps much more. And, in any case, she may be interested in expanding her horizons.

Reactions: cmeinfl` and Loversexy
Custer Laststand said:
Nice — thanks for posting your photo. You look good with your weenie locked in your male chastity device.... very natural.
Thanks.

Custer Laststand said:
Ah.... I see. It's a great advantage to a married woman to be at home, or otherwise available for sex with a lover, while her cuckold (you, in this case) is working.

Good point. Obviously it was a mistake to start an argument with your sexy wife about her taking a lover, since.... in effect.... you motivated her to "tell it to you like it is."

You were determined to uphold your manly pride...

That was very generous of your hotwife. (Anyway, your motel / hotel bills must have been piling up.)

No, no.... of course your sexy wife would not want you to "get ideas" about pursuing other women. (I have the impression that among married women, keeping their husbands cock-locked in chastity devices [with themselves as sole key holders] is increasing in popularity, even among married women who do not take lovers.)

No, no.... of course not.

Your sexy wife knows how to keep her bases covered.

Naturally.

Clearly your sexy wife is enjoying the increased confidence in her authority over you, yielded by keeping your weenie locked in a chastity device and being your sole key holder. It might be even more advantageous to her if she were to wear your key on a chain around her neck, thereby reminding you every day of her authority in your marriage and, in addition, turning her lover on even further by reminding him, every time they fuck, that she is the dominant partner in her marriage.
She does like to remind me of how great she feels now. She has never looked sexier. I massage her feet whilst she messages her lover. You are correct about my manly pride. I have none left though. Strangely the hardest part has been that she sucked off one of my work colleagues. I don’t like the guy and now he has told everyone at work. My wife thinks it’s funny and laughs when I say it hurts. She teases me that she wants to fuck him next month at the works do. I’m worried that after lockdown etc she will go sex mad. She had recently asked me to buy her sexy underwear. I just hope I get to see her wearing it

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Stephusta
Your story is very arousing, thank you for sharing. My girlfriend and I live in different countries now, I was planning to meet with her this summer and propose, so that we could start the immigration process for her to come live with me, but the lockdown put a dent in our plans. We have been apart since 2019 now. I gave her toys and we talk everyday but it is no substitute for real touch and connection. So she started having sex with other men. She said she would understand if I did find women too, but I can only think about her. I do jerk off everyday, sometimes several times a day, I just can't not do it when she sends me her sexy selfies and I start imagining how someone else enjoys her sweet body.

yeahandy said:
She does like to remind me of how great she feels now. She has never looked sexier.
That's good, of course. Taking a lover has had a very positive affect on your wife's self-image and, it sounds like, improved her willingness to take good care of herself.
yeahandy said:
I massage her feet whilst she messages her lover.
Excellent. Keep up your good work.
yeahandy said:
You are correct about my manly pride. I have none left though.
Ah well....
yeahandy said:
Strangely the hardest part has been that she sucked off one of my work colleagues.
Good for your wife.
yeahandy said:
I don’t like the guy....
That isn't surprising.
yeahandy said:
....and now, he has told everyone at work.
Hm.... that was not good form. Maybe if one of your work-mates makes fun of you about that, you could blow it off by telling him: "Sounds like you're jealous."
yeahandy said:
My wife thinks it’s funny and laughs when I say it hurts.,
A difficult aspect of being a cuckold is knowing one's friends and work-mates are fucking one's wife, or want to (and probably will). Anyway, it sounds like your wife is using this as the basis of a power exchange. Maybe you could reduce the pain by telling her it turns you on when she tells you about her sexual adventures with other men, and encourage her to do so — instead of telling her it hurts.
yeahandy said:
She teases me that she wants to fuck him next month at...(?)...
Why is your wife going to wait until next month to fuck your work mate...?
yeahandy said:
I’m worried that after lockdown, etc., she will go sex mad.
Seems possible. Maybe you should encourage your sexy-but-now-restrained wife by telling her you're looking forward to having a front-row seat when she steps up, steps out and expands her sexual horizons.
yeahandy said:
She recently asked me to buy her sexy underwear. I just hope I get to see her wearing it
I suggest agreeing to buy it for her, but only if your wife will agree to model it for you, thereby titillating you (in your chastity device). And, ask her to accompany you while the two of you shop for her sexy lingerie, to wear for her lover(s), so you can purchase exactly what she wants.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
That's good, of course. Taking a lover has had a very positive affect on your wife's self-image and, it sounds like, improved her willingness to take good care of herself.

Excellent. Keep up your good work.

Ah well....

Good for your wife.

That isn't surprising.

Hm.... that was not good form. Maybe if one of your work-mates makes fun of you about that, you could blow it off by telling him: "Sounds like you're jealous."

A difficult aspect of being a cuckold is knowing one's friends and work-mates are fucking one's wife, or want to (and probably will). Anyway, it sounds like your wife is using this as the basis of a power exchange. Maybe you could reduce the pain by telling her it turns you on when she tells you about her sexual adventures with other men, and encourage her to do so — instead of telling her it hurts.

Why is your wife going to wait until next month to fuck your work mate...?

Seems possible. Maybe you should encourage your sexy-but-now-restrained wife by telling her you're looking forward to having a front-row seat when she steps up, steps out and expands her sexual horizons.

I suggest agreeing to buy it for her, but only if your wife will agree to model it for you, thereby titillating you (in your chastity device). And, ask her to accompany you while the two of you shop for her sexy lingerie, to wear for her lover(s), so you can purchase exactly what she wants.
Thanks. Yes. I have been dying to tell her that I want to see her have sex with her boyfriend. She seems to prefer me ‘just knowing’. You’re right about the power. I now do all housework and she is spending lots of my money. She is actually going on holiday with him when possible after travel restrictions. Yep, I’m paying.

Stephusta said:
Your story is very arousing, thank you for sharing. My girlfriend and I live in different countries now, I was planning to meet with her this summer and propose, so that we could start the immigration process for her to come live with me, but the lockdown put a dent in our plans. We have been apart since 2019 now. I gave her toys and we talk everyday but it is no substitute for real touch and connection. So she started having sex with other men. She said she would understand if I did find women too, but I can only think about her. I do jerk off everyday, sometimes several times a day, I just can't not do it when she sends me her sexy selfies and I start imagining how someone else enjoys her sweet body.
You’re most welcome. I can feel your pain. I tried to have sex with a woman when I first learned about my wife’s affairs but I couldn’t go through with it. You are like me, you put your girlfriends happiness first. She says she wouldn’t mind you sleeping with other girls but it’s only because she knows you won’t. Unfortunately I can’t jerk off now due to the chastity cage but I manage somehow. I admit that I find the whole thing very erotic and I am constantly aroused. I think your girlfriend will love to I dearly when you can both be together. I’m sure you will like the lifestyle as you seem
Like an erotic person. She will never leave you if you give her this freedom as KO other man would.

yeahandy said:
yes my wife has caged me, I am now so small it is more like a clit

April 13th 2021 cock cage 2.jpg April 10th 2021 cock cage 1.jpg 20170421_111633 (1).jpg

KevinPamalaO said:
yes my wife has caged me, I am now so small it is more like a clit

April 13th 2021 cock cage 2.jpg April 10th 2021 cock cage 1.jpg 20170421_111633 (1).jpg
Thanks for sharing. I was hoping it wasn’t just me. I take it you don’t even try and penetrate now. I know I don’t

Reactions: KevinPamalaO
yeahandy said:
Thanks for sharing. I was hoping it wasn’t just me. I take it you don’t even try and penetrate now. I know I don’t
I have not been in her in years now Sir

Users who are viewing this thread