• Thread starterMarcellus
  • Start date

Marcellus

Not quite a lurker - maybe your blk stud next door
Beloved Member
May 31, 2022
Madrid
letmefuckyourbrainsout.tumblr.com
I guess I'm one of those guys who is always ready for a quicky as soon as one of those lewd smiles and a pair of blue eyes lights up.
They know how to keep my gaze fixed on those slutty faces before I go down to any other places...

Melkormancin.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick
"Don't be shy, did you know that you and your hubby can have many benefits in a cuckold relationship?"

10724960-8GTV5tCQO9.jpg

Reactions: Raysclick and ckc
...Nothing makes me harder than that moment after she easing herself on to my girth, she glance at her hubby with a glazed look of lust

0HIwAlR4M.jpeg

Reactions: Raysclick
"If you're gonna be my favorite cocksleeve, you will have to obey without question.
When I grab your hair, open your mouth wide. I want to shove my black meat deep inside.
When I pull your hair, you look up at me. I want you to move your hand down to finger your pussy.
When I grab your neck and make you stand up, you'll always look at me with those "fuck me" eyes..."

010_slw(pb).png

Reactions: 1 person
Marcellus said:
"If you're gonna be my favorite cocksleeve, you will have to obey without question.
When I grab your hair, open your mouth wide. I want to shove my black meat deep inside.
When I pull your hair, you look up at me. I want you to move your hand down to finger your pussy.
When I grab your neck and make you stand up, you'll always look at me with those "fuck me" eyes..."

010_slw(pb).png
Yes Sir🤴🏿🧎🙏🏼