• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bob pimped me

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
We reached Montgomery, AL about ten o’clock and decided not to drive the rest of the way till morning which was fine with me I was dead tired. If you have ever been there then you know that the motels on the side of the highway or run down dumps and that late at night you can bet a ****** will knock on your door and ask if you want a date. The ****** is almost always black and ugly as hell but truck drivers don’t seem to mind. Yet I was so tired even a run down joint was better then driving another two hours on dark two lane highways. When got into our room I took a shower, as I stepped out of the shower I noticed my night gown that I had hung on the door was gone. I walked out calling to Bob where is my damn night gown and to my surprise the window blinds were pulled back and there I stood naked with a whole group of guys standing out side the window. I stood there with a blank look on my face and it took me a few moments to realize Bob had his back to the window standing there talking away. I watched a guy in an old checkered shirt give him some cash and come walking in the room. He was gruff and didn’t waist a second telling me my pimp has the dough so get on the fucking bed and give him what he paid for. I was mad, well fuck Bob I decided I would fuck this red neck and worse he was accepting money from other guys as they gathered around the window. I told the guy to get his clothes off, and then I knelt down and began sucking his cock. I put my self into the role and I gave him a blow job better then any I had ever done. I acted like his cock was the love of my life. I could tell he was about to come when he started fucking my mouth so I stopped lay on my back in the bed lifted my legs and held them with my hands and told him to fuck me. He did, I let my legs fall to his shoulders and he plunged that cock in me deep, I forgot about being mad this guy could really hump a lot better then Bob ever was. He pulled out after dumping his cum in me. He got dressed I lay there feeling exhausted when this big black guy walked in.
My turn, I had never done a black guy as our small town was almost all white and it was really looked down to have anything to do with a black guy. But I wasn’t feeling so tired as I saw him just drop his pants on the floor and there was a thick eight inch cock ready to fuck me. He didn’t seem to care my cunt was already dripping; he just pushed that big dick in me. I lifted my ass off the bed begging for him to fuck me. When he came he pulled out quick and stuck his cock in my mouth shooting some cream inside. Three more guys came in the room and fucked me, I forgot how big or small the cocks were or the smell of them, but I won’t forget the action and the way I felt in side.
I felt dirty and sluttish and yet wonderful, open and free. When Bob came in and closed the blinds he made deep love to me. He spent more time licking my pussy then ever before in our marriage and it was wonderful when he fucked me, he was slow and loving and I came hard. I got up and we took a shower together and went to bed. Sleep came easy and the next day as we headed down the highway I thought to ask how much he made from pimping me out.
Altogether we made a thousand dollars, then with a crooked smile he said, but the money means nothing it was the best sex we have ever had. A little later he said, I want you to think about doing Pete. He pulled his cock out and took my hand and placed it on it, he was hard. Bob had never been one to want sex more then a couple nights a week never like this, but he was hard and I moved my hand up and down he shot his cream on my hand in nothing flat. I licked his cum off and said, you know what, maybe I will if the time seems right.

Users who are viewing this thread