• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

body writing

• Thread startermwdad
  • Start date

mwdad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2005
my wife gushes when she sees pix of females whose masters have written on them - and it makes me stand up and pay attention too!

Anyone else have this fetish - or know where we can find more of these pix - it's part of a campaign to get her to spread for black.

search past forum posts in here and you will find plenty. you can get/order temp tatoos that you can use to Role Play with her. however, any woman that gets off on something as drastic as body writing, surely is ready, and doesnt need a 'campaign!'

Wife writing is a bit extreme but an admitted turn on occasionally.

I usually like the body writing pictures, because the fit into the submission theme that I like. However, sometimes it gets weird because the people are trying to prove they're real instead of just being real about it. Oh, and keep the addresses of sites off, that's just shameless advertising.

pimpology101 said:
Wife writing is a bit extreme but an admitted turn on occasionally.

I agree. Wife's BBC has never done anything derogatory, just playful in nature and, like you say, an added bonus for me when he's through plowing her field, so to speak. I'm far more interested in the pics he takes of them, anyway. Way cooler.:bj:

I've seen a style of jewelry promoted, a specific design, for BBC-loving women but have no idea how to Google the damned thing. Anyone?

Some writing goes too far, some is hot. Here's one......

Attachments

• aniggerho.jpg
    aniggerho.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 584
I think it's hot when they do it without getting into overkill........a simple "black cock slut" is arousing but I've seen women who resemble billboards or a race car with 56 sponsors with all the frigging sharpie marks on them!

I been lookin for pics of body writing, the only ones I found are what is in that other thread.

Peace.

pimpology101 said:
Try keyword search ace of spades/bbc

Not good for google ...... ten pages deep and not seeing the single pendant I've seen before .... it's B&W (duh), resembles a spade (duh), and is otherwise not a bad looking piece of jewelry.

I wanted to get it for her since it was her bbc boyfriend of many years who actually took the hint when I referred them here, hoping they'd maybe post a little. Not so, but they've been reading around well enough =p

As for the body writing, he sent her home last night with " 'Harry's Playground' "
sharpied above her bush and "mine" across her belly. They're learning. =p

I guess it's the idea of a simple visible statement of ownership that gets to us. i like the more subtle anklets etc. but at some point it must be very hot to have your wife come home, looking bedraggled, with "blacvk ho" or "black cock only" written on her

try these I have bought my wife these

nipplecharms.com