• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Book and Movie Suggestions for You

• Thread starterk.sucks.you
  • Start date

k.sucks.you

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2009
USA, California, Silicon Valley
Shortlisted for the Booker Prize a few years ago is The Act of Love by Howard Jacobson. Besides being an excellent read, it should be of great interest to anyone in this lifestyle.

The main character works (successfully) to get his wife to cuckold him with a particular man. He believes all husbands secretly wish it. You spend a lot of time in the head of an intelligent and active cuckold.

His rationale is that everything that comes with love can be so painful that one must PRACTICE getting hurt. The anticipation of loss becomes the end itself. Unlike a wife, it will never leave.

The movie Jack Goes Boating, starring Phillip Seymour Hoffman is another one. The plot centers on a man, played by John Ortiz, who's wife has cheated on him. He tries to help another man (Hoffman), who is a bit of a loser, be successful in a new relationship. He even enlists "the Bull" to help him.

As the viewer and characters, learn about the past, the wife tells everyone "how he never fucked me as hard as he did when I told him about [the affair]". She says how much "You loved it...". It is nominated for an "Independent Spirit Award", and the music is from Goldfrapp.

I'd love to hear about other books or movies about the cuckold lifestyle.

-K

Users who are viewing this thread