Book review: "Stacked"

• Thread starterCuster Laststand
  • Start date

Custer Laststand

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
The recent excavation of a thread on the subject of breast enhancement (with the original post dated 2010, in the General Cuckoldry section) reminded me of a book that women considering enhancement, and men who consider themselves "breast men," might find interesting. It is:

Seligson, Susan, 2007, "Stacked: A 32DDD Reports From the Front" (Bloomsbury, 228 pp. [hardcover]).

According to the dust jacket: "In 'Stacked,' this intrepid 32DDD writer takes us on a journey through a culture where breasts have come to stand for all that is woman. Seligson introduces us to the proud owners of the world's largest augmented breasts, crusaders for the right to parade bare-chested in public, and women pining for larger breasts or smaller ones, who may resort to surgery or stranger fixes (breast-enhancing gum? giant suction cups?) to get the breasts of their dreams. She relates the history of the bra and takes us on a quest for the perfect one. She explores the thinking of surgeons who do hundreds of breast implants a year, academics suspicious of our changing standards of femininity, and the editor of "Busty Beauties" magazine. And, she writes throughout with the wisdom and humor of a woman who knows what it is to wield body parts so powerful they can make men crash cars."

It's a pretty good read.

Pygmy women don't crave for breast augementation. As long as their breasts can feed their child and a piglet or two to weaning, breast size is not overly important.

Hiding breasts feeds the imagination of men to prefer Cup Size, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H - I and JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.

I have always been 34b, and woman's magazines are always trying unsuccessfully to get me to be a model on their Magazine Covers.

I don't want guys running into lamp posts looking at me in a bikini on a Bill Board, because I don't have enough money to fix all their broken cars at once. The insurance companies would blame my lovely body for leading the men's minds astray.

Teenage girls used to say to boys, "you can look from 5 yards away, but you can't touch what you see".

A girl I knew used to ask boys whether they would support their mum or dad if they got a divorce. She said she would stick up for her dad, because he "stuck up for her".

:flash::flash: