• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Booty Call for a Frat Boy -- any experience?

• Thread starterRndmTskWt
  • Start date

RndmTskWt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2009
Hi all,

The wife looks like she may be getting ready to have some fun again. The last time we chatted about "it" she mentioned wanting a 50 y/o in a suit but I'm not satisfied with the once-a-week libido of the older guys.

So I'm thinking of hooking her up with a younger college guy as his booty call, preferably a frat boy. Her first "boyfriend" was a college guy and he was so damn horny he wanted it every day and wouldn't take no for an answer. He was also a pain in the ass.

Does anyone else have experience with their wife's Bull being a frat boy? I'm hoping that the sexual-bravado of the frat culture might keep it strictly physical. I don't need another young punk thinking he's moving in on my turf just 'cause he's fucking it.

I'm also thinking that the frat situation might bring about more opportunities for her to get shared or passed around. The older guys seem to like to keep her for themselves.

Thoughts?

I dont have any exp with frat guys but it would make sense if they were less clingy and more into fucking your wife good and hard. Either way good luck with it I am sure she will find pleasure in either type of man

RndmTskWt said:
I'm also thinking the frat situation might bring about more opportunities for my wife to get shared or passed around. The older guys seem to like to keep her for themselves. Thoughts?

Have you considered advertising for an 18+ single male student without specifying a frat man? That would greatly expand the range of possibilities for your wife, while reducing the chances her young bull would turn out to be insufferable due to feeling he has to "pose as a BMOC*" in front of his whole fraternity while also (you hope) satisfying your wife.

* "Big Man On Campus"

I've thought about an 18+ guy a bit. The voracious libido would certainly be there, but the problem is that she wants someone very sexually assertive and the likelihood of getting that in a younger guy isn't high.. unless he's a frat-boy. My wife actually enjoys the sexual bravado since it makes her sexy.

Her last young guy acted the BMOC but unfortunately he wasn't all that assertive (even though he made her fuck him 4 days a week) and he had a big mouth about how he was stealing her from me.

The big problem with young guys in my opinion is that they tend to brag about their conquests. If you don't have a problem with word getting out then I am sure you can find assertive young guys.

I haven't been in this position, but the one time I was with a hot older woman I made the mistake of opening my big mouth to a mutual friend. It was my last time with the hot older woman!

Her first boyfriend would shamelessly proposition her at totally inappropriate times and wouldn't take no for an answer. He was so young and horny he threw caution to the wind and would try to fuck her anywhere and everywhere as often as he could. He ended up getting her to fuck him in her car on a quiet residential street during the middle of the day, in the front seat of her car in a bar parking lot, pushed up against the kitchen stove while I was upstairs in my room, straddling him on our front porch while I was sitting on the other side of the wall, in the back of a van parked outside his parents' bedroom window, etc. But, he WAS a braggart which ended it.

Perhaps and 18+ loner type will keep his mouth shut and also be undersexed enough to be chomping at the bit. Their libido seems to be a bit more voracious when they think she's cheating. They have no shame about demanding some pussy.

Maybe this should only be , a fantasy

Susan's Slave said:
The big problem with young guys in my opinion is that they tend to brag about their conquests. If you don't have a problem with word getting out then I am sure you can find assertive young guys.

I haven't been in this position, but the one time I was with a hot older woman I made the mistake of opening my big mouth to a mutual friend. It was my last time with the hot older woman!
You are so right , but It is one of my biggest fantasies . To have some younger guy getting to fuck my wife , and I know just the guy . Then he's out drinking and starts to brag to a couple of other young guys . Who start coming around and start hitting on my wife . Telling her I hear you like sucking a hard young cock slut . It might be wrong but it turns me on , big time .

As an 18+ college kid--I don't know. If I had a slut like that--I wouldn't go around talking about it. Not the kind of person I am, maybe, but it also comes off as kind of weird, if you ask me.

People wouldn't look at that and go, "Yeeeeeah!" They'd cock their heads and go, "WTF?"