• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bored between Bulls

• Thread startercumhungr
  • Start date

cumhungr

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2006
Had the most wonderful experience with my wife and bull a recently; they got together several times and he fucked her probably 6 times each. I got to watch and clean her up afterward. She had to go out of state for a month and we lost touch with the bull. She's gone out to the local bars since she's been back but hasn't brought anybody home.I'm really frustrated between bulls. What have you cucks done in this situation?

we tried Alt.com but only found a couple of guys

me too

We have recently moved to Bangladesh and she does not fancy any of the local guys.

Have not got any advice for you - just to let you know you are not alone. I am very frustrated and itching to see her with another guy. She is willing, but has not found the right guy.

However we are going to the a big ball in a couple of weeks - so who knows - we may be in luck!

Chris x

Same here.
She had a long term boyfriend for almost 8 years. Now he is out of the picture.
She is looking for a new boyfriend, but most of the guys who she is attracted to, will not fuck a married woman. What's up with that?
If I were divorced and looking for a steady piece of ass, with no strings attacthed, I would love to be able to find a woman like that. Just recreational sex only. Nothing else.

I very seldom get anybody real from Alt. AFF or SLS swinglifestyle. Doesn't sound right though... many of us prefer married women since they are less likely to get clingy and a deprived wife is usually the most uninhibited fuck you can find.

donnieboy5355 said:
I very seldom get anybody real from Alt. AFF or SLS swinglifestyle. Doesn't sound right though... many of us prefer married women since they are less likely to get clingy and a deprived wife is usually the most uninhibited fuck you can find.

Craigs list, aff, fling, swingvillage. Just found one here as a matter of fact. I'll make sure and post pics of that after he fucks her. I think the trick is to go for married guys as well and not be so hung up on finding a steady Bf. If one comes along fine but in the mean time she should just have fun with many different guys. Like I said go for the married guys, they are safe and only want sex on the side no strings. Ruthie fucks them a time or two and and moves on to the next one. She has a couple of steady BFs that call once or twice a month but we never advertised looking for a steady thing it just sort of happened on it's own from having fun with different guys.

Hell Ruthie can find a guy to fuck shopping at Walmart. It's not that hard if your wife likes to talk. Ruthie just strikes up a conversation with a guy she likes the looks of and if he's interested they end up fucking behind the store or get a motel room.

Personally I don't like the steady BF thing and we try to avoid it because anytime she has ever had a steady BF they eventually become a nuisance. If your anything like us we pretty much carry on a normal life aside from her fun on the side. Steady BFs always end up calling all the time, sometimes in the middle of the night or when were at a family function and expect her to just drop everything and come over and fuck them because they're horny. They get pissed off if she doesn't answer her phone and if she doesn't call them back right away or if she says she's busy and can't right now.. They became demanding and rude and have no regard for me or our personal life. They try to take over as husband and think they can tell her what to do. We have had one that even showed up on our door step because we were busy with my daughters birthday party and she didn't answer her phone.

She had one guy once that called her on the day I was laying on an operating table having open heart surgery and expected her to leave the hospital to go fuck him..... I'm as good as new from that surgery by the way lol. although I do have some pig parts in me now, And no that does no mean I stop and roll around in every mud puddle I see hahaha. Just every now and then...

Any guy that gets too attached and starts demanding her time she drops like a rock. If they wont go away that's when I step in and take care of the matter. I've only had to do that 2 times back when we first got into this. now we can read the signs and put an end to it before it ever gets that far.

It doesn't matter to me if Ruthie has a steady BF but she never takes a steady BF unless I like the guy as a friend and he treats her and I with respect and remembers that family comes first.

As a general rule though a wife having one steady BF is not a good idea unless your into being humilated and treated like you don't matter and disrespected. That's cool if that's what your into. I mean no disrespect to anyone into that life style but it is a difficult and sometimes unhappy life to live I'm sure you will admit..

Why am I so fucking long winded. I went off in directions having nothing to do with this thread. Sorry, I just can't control myself lol.