• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bored Dom

• Thread starterKaldra
  • Start date
Any master wants to look at my NN collection of my hot sexy friends?

If you do please talk to others I am online with and let them know my desktop folder is at your mercy. Look at them and share em as you make me watch helplessly....making me watch you share em as you please.

If you want to make me sit and watch as you look at my folder on my desktop and any of my browser tabs. Even mic chatting to me to make me know who is in charge please send me a PM

562 954 982 pass: 7189

having a relaxing evening in, any cuck's around with wives or girlfriends I haven't pilfered yet?

looking for someone to expse my girlfriend. post her pics around the net and then send me links. OR post them around the net via my pc. post an ad for her on craigslist with my email and force me to answer them.

820 726 906
g1t76j

Been a while since I've done any teamviewing, anyone around to abuse tonight?

yes, pm for code

150 675 494 3439

not a cuck but the slutwife here: take control of my computer with Teamviewer, Ammyy Admin or AnyDesk. Lock my keyboard, then look thru, download or post my filthy pics online while i am ****** to watch. Lock Teamviewer on permanently, changes settings on my computer so that is it always on and accessible 24/7. Pick out the nastiest of my photos and set it as my desktop background, then after doing all of this take away admin rights on my computer so that i can not change it back. Make me regret posting my info here for everyone to see.
TV ID: 785 106 374 PW: slutwhore, Ammyy Admin: 58 685 257 or AnyDesk ID: 8929350 PW: slutwhore

503151767 qwerty1
only dom men wanting to own me

love to be taken for permanent control - take over completely - make me your bitch

602 470 557 pw 1012

im oon, join, change the pass, and make a perma sub