• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Boss wants me to fuck his wife

• Thread startersexyb0y12
  • Start date

sexyb0y12

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2011
I was at work, i work outside at a gas plant. I work with my boss and his wife who is like 44 but shes sexy as fuck. She is like 5'5 and 120 got a nice round ass small tits and dark hair. Anyways shes always wheres skin tight pants i think she likes showing her ass off and always a nice camel toe. Which she has caught me looking at but just smiled. Anyways she was telling me how her and her hubby dont have much time at home so they often fuck at work. I was so shocked she would tell someone as yong as me. Then later my boss her hubby said we would be doing an out of town just so we would have to stay in his motor home but he said i can only come if i didnt mind hearing them fuck. I said no problem and he said well if ur cock is big i will let you fuck her :)

Is it big?

classic definition of "shitting where you eat"

I would also advise you to turn him down. Hell, it may a no win situation for you at this point no matter what you do but safer to say no.

ya can't play *within* the 'zone of repugnance'

On the other hand, it might mean more "job security" if you fucked her well. She would become dependent on you and would not let her husband fire you, for anything.

This is not the only time I have heard of Bosses offering their wives to their employees to fuck! It is usually because the boss can no longer do a good job of fucking and he considers it safer to provide her with a fucker from his own business than to risk having her go out and become at risk in some other situation.

If it's your dream job, not a chance.

Anything less, game on. Job security point taken.

Record that he asked you to fuck his wife on your iPhone/Droid/whatever. Keep it as a "just incase". You should be good to go no matter what. Accumulate evidence as the ace up your sleeve, but don't use it unless you're backed into a corner and terminated without cause.

Users who are viewing this thread