• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Brazilian Cuckold and Wife

• Thread starterbraziliancuckold
  • Start date

braziliancuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2006
Im a brazilian cuckold, 45y, my wife 42y, she has a regular black boyfriend, and he live with us, now she is preg of him.

Im very happy now!!

Sorry my poor english!

Thanks!!

cuck058tc.jpg

cuck047ca.jpg

My wife deserve more than this!!

very sexy wife, too bad you are so far away

wow, your wife is very sexy!!

love her pussy lips

Post more pics of her and her lover

Hot wife

Hot wife,love her nice bush :) you HE,HE thats the smallest white cock i've seen

Us little dicked cuckolds are very happy knowing our wives are getting what they deserve....Your wife is lovely, and extremely sexy, and should be getting the biggest and best..

Your right, she does deserve more than you - although that's only a flacid length - does it get any bigger when you get a hard on?

Thanks guys!

youre right

She deserve more. Hopefully she found it. Send a pic of her hard black stud so that we can see what she get to play with.

Your dick is contending with mine for the name -whinnie white worm-

Did she use it to have fun you or are you limited to masturbating and paying the rent like me?

wwworm

Ellington333

MAN HOW DID A FAT LITTLE DICK LOSER LIKE YOU GET SUCH A GORGEOUS FINE BRICK HOUSE BITCH - MAN SHE IS BEAUTIFUL - HOW'D YOU DO IT - PLEASE TELL US YOUR SECRET - CAUSE IT CAN'T BE THE SEX AS LITTLE AS YOUR PRICK IS:eek:

E Ai Cara Blza Ate Por Aqui Que Te Encontro,,,valeu Vcs Sao Muito Tesudos Ate Mais;)

not enough dick for her

women need at least 4 to 5 steady cocks to service to keep those hungry pussies satisfied. I would bet she has a stable of cocks she takes care of that you dont know about so just accept it

Any preg pics

Pic's

HA HA my you are small aren't you. Man a woman looking like her deserves much more than you.:D

i would love to suck that pussy and then fuck it

Se vieres a Portugal diz-me que eu adorava foder a tua mulher até não aguentar mais....!!!!

Nice wife.....

nice pics. I love brazilians

Wow

i've never posted anything yet but she has warmed my keyboard. she is worth giving her anything she wants...WOW

Users who are viewing this thread