Breaking In A New Wife

• Thread starteranonymoushubby
  • Start date

anonymoushubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2017
SF Bayarea
Heres a German wife with a wannabe cuck that can't wait for her to be used, any takers? Hubby confirmed she is a typical dirty German Slut.
Lets encourage the cuck to fulfill his dream and make his wife property of Dominant Men.

download (2).jpgIsabella-65.jpgIsabella-79.jpgIsabella-40.jpgIsabella-21 (1).jpgIsabella-20.jpgdownload (13).jpgdownload (1).jpg download (16).jpg

Reactions: barbie1955, russianhotwife, adduji and 4 others
looks pretty good. the asshole could use a little cleaning up, maybe some grooming, but other than that a nice piece of fuck meat. hope the cuck finds a good bull.

Damn, she sure looks good and has such a nice round ass! Share her here in the U.S. down in the south, so she can get a taste of this hung chocolate dick! She'll be a new girl when I return her back to her husband!!

Beautiful young lady ! Fabulous tits . Hot curves . Inviting pussy and ass . Great legs . I'd love to see her in two of my favorite positions , On her knees with my cock down her throat drooling on her tits making eye contact with me , on all fours , head down ass up waiting for my cock to slip deep into her hot dripping pussy ! Lets see more of her sweet ass !

Reactions: toolman2c
anonymoushubby said:
Heres a German wife with a wannabe cuck that can't wait for her to be used, any takers? Hubby confirmed she is a typical dirty German Slut.
Lets encourage the cuck to fulfill his dream and make his wife property of Dominant Men.

download (2).jpgIsabella-65.jpgIsabella-79.jpgIsabella-40.jpgIsabella-21 (1).jpgIsabella-20.jpgdownload (13).jpgdownload (1).jpg download (16).jpg

wowww.....such a sex y babe!!!!1

You should definitely share her! It's the right thing to do.
She is petite enough I would hope a very thick BBC could stretch her pussy wide open. I bet she would love it!

cuckifromroth said:
I Never should have played that dice and dare game
Shut up cuck.

Beautiful slutwife. Let's see more.

You pervs have been so committed to see this slut I feel I should reward you. Here are some more from my collection of this ***** to be, tell cucky what a nice piece of ass she is and play the dice dare with him to collect for yourself.

Isabella-74.jpgIsabella-68.jpgIsabella-53.jpgIsabella-18.jpgIsabella-19.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955 and Nazareth
cuckifromroth said:

Keep jerking cuckboy, I know you love seeing your wife posted on the internet for Dominant men to use her.

Lovely Wife....

anonymoushubby said:
You pervs have been so committed to see this slut I feel I should reward you. Here are some more from my collection of this ***** to be, tell cucky what a nice piece of ass she is and play the dice dare with him to collect for yourself.

Isabella-74.jpgIsabella-68.jpgIsabella-53.jpgIsabella-18.jpgIsabella-19.jpg
Fuck that's nice. I would fuck her wet pussy while sticking my finger in her tight ass. Have her beg me to put my rock hard cock in that sweet ass and pump it full of cum.

Fucking slut is gonna get it good. Love petite blondes. She needs to be dominated and ass fucked like my *****. Cuck you wanna see her slutty holes gang banged

We do want to see her taking a hard cock!
You have any picture with her taking it hard from a bull or a bbc?

pretty, nice ass, nice tits, nice ass
everything!