• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breaking the ice with a confession. I want my wife to be black bred.

• Thread starterSethMunn
  • Start date

SethMunn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2011
Hello all.

My name is Seth, and I've been married for six years. I love my wife and I live to see her happy, but I'm still not entirely satisfied. We have a great sex life, but I still harbor strong desires as far as sex goes. She doesn't know it, but I do have cuckold fantasies(had a similar relationship as a teenager, my GF fooled around quite a bit but I was happy with her).

My fetish goes beyond sharing her with another man. I know it may seem very taboo, but I have an extreme fetish seeing her being taken by one or several(so the father remains unknown and I have nobody to vent at) black men, seeing them batter her with their cocks and plaster her face with spunk, and ultimately cum deep inside of her, taunting me as they do so knowing full well of the pregnancy risk. If anything, I'd love to see her pulverized like one of the women here. Then find out just days later that she is pregnant with one of their children, and she intends to keep it as a reminder to me of how inadequate of a man I really am and not strong enough to impregnate her.

Weeks later, we find out it's twins much to my mixture of joy and dismay. Just seeing her ginger-white body swell up(and watching her breasts fatten with milk to feed them once they're born) with a pair of black bastard children and flaunting her tremendous pregnancy in public makes me horny beyond belief. Id ask her to let me jerk off and cum on her belly, paying tribute to the black studs that desecrated the purity of her womb. I'd want her to put Ruth Blackwell to shame.

Ive kept this fantasy in long enough, and I want to make it a reality. Is there any suggested way I can probably convince her to try this out? I don't know what to do and I'm tired of jerking off discreetly We don't have any children yet, and I would love to raise a black mans baby(or babies, if she were fortunate enough to conceive multiples) born through my wife. She's already a free spirit and she loves seeing me happy as much as I love seeing her feel the same.

Yes, I am serious. Please advise.

This is shocking. I've never heard of such a strange desire before. I mean, these fantasies of yours are completely unheard of on this site.

Happy father's day!

Meh, there's always a heckler. :p

I love how people like to talk about honesty in the cuck game, but they give free passes to deviant sociopaths like seth. If his post isn't bullshit, he married a woman who apparently believes he loves her. Yet in actuality he wants her to be abused. She probably believes that seth wants to be a man, a man who will protect her and act like a man. Yet in actuality he wants to bow down to other men instead. She may be hoping to have a family with him one day, but he would rather make her into an abused slut and have her impregnated by fathers unknown.

My advice to you, seth, is to come right out and tell her what you want. If she's into it, then I'm obviously 100% wrong. So, go ahead, seth. What are you afraid of? Just tell her. Then if she's not into it, she'll have an opportunity to leave your sorry self rather than waste any more of her life on you.

SethMunn said:
My fetish goes beyond sharing her with another man. I have an extreme fetish seeing her being taken by one or several (so the father remains unknown and I have nobody to vent at) black men, seeing them batter her with their cocks and plaster her face with spunk, and ultimately cum deep inside of her, taunting me as they do so knowing full well of the pregnancy risk. If anything, I'd love to see her pulverized like one of the women here.

This would definitely be wife abuse, if you were to actually carry out your fantasy.

If you want to move in the direction of more interesting sex, you might consider encouraging your wife to talk about her fantasies — after a few glasses of wine, and assurances you won't think any less of her for anything she might say. Then, since she'll probably expect you to reciprocate, describe some relatively mild fantasies of your own — nothing too offensive or extreme, and certainly not what you've said above. Then, begin talking with her about ways to act out her fantasies... including talking with her about them during sex, perhaps over a period of time so both of you gradually get hotter. Then, begin talking with her (at first, indirectly) about ways the two of you might act out them out.

Some fantasies, though, are definitely better kept to oneself. The one you described is in that category.

This thread screams abuse. How soon after she gives birth to her 'bastard' twins will you leave her?
I hope she makes you sign a paper in front of a lawyer saying this is what you want and you will support her children before going through anything with you!! You have issues.

some muthafukaz are gettin entirely to bent outta shape
for mere words & neutrons on the intra-nets ...chillax bros

OP, your wife doesn't even know about your little fantasy. How the fuck do you think this will all go down? This will not happen and you know what? It really is better this way. Most people just fantasize about this crap. The percentage of people that actually try it out that end up regretting it is high. (its the reason I don't much dig first timers) Here you are, your toes aren't even wet...fuck...you haven't even really gotten close to the pool and you're talking about how you really want to raise another man's baby and not just another man but a man whose child would advertise the fact that it isn't yours? I'd love to see how you feel about devoting yourself to another man's baby after a week or so of sleepness nights and crappy diapers...really I would.

I don't care how "free spirited" your wife is. You go tell her this, tell her you really, really want to see her get gangfucked by a bunch of black guys and for her to get pregnant. Make sure she knows this is truly want you want. I'm curious to see how long it takes her to pack her shit and get as far the fuck away from you as she can possibly get.

Fantasy...reality. TWO...DIFFERENT...FUCKING...THINGS.

Angevin said:
OP, your wife doesn't even know about your little fantasy. How the fuck do you think this will all go down? This will not happen and you know what? It really is better this way. Most people just fantasize about this crap. The percentage of people that actually try it out that end up regretting it is high. (its the reason I don't much dig first timers) Here you are, your toes aren't even wet...fuck...you haven't even really gotten close to the pool and you're talking about how you really want to raise another man's baby and not just another man but a man whose child would advertise the fact that it isn't yours? I'd love to see how you feel about devoting yourself to another man's baby after a week or so of sleepness nights and crappy diapers...really I would.

I don't care how "free spirited" your wife is. You go tell her this, tell her you really, really want to see her get gangfucked by a bunch of black guys and for her to get pregnant. Make sure she knows this is truly want you want. I'm curious to see how long it takes her to pack her shit and get as far the fuck away from you as she can possib

Fantasy...reality. TWO...DIFFERENT...FUCKING...THINGS.

================

we know theyre two different things ..do u?

Im sorry, I thought I was addressing the OP...the guy that just told us he really wants his wife to squeeze out another man's baby so he can raise it. I wasn't aware that I was addressing anyone's lack of perception and foresight other that Seth's. If you took it as addressing you...even though neither your name or anyone else's was mentioned... perhaps you'd like to reread what I wrote...maybe a lot more slowly so that you can comprehend it.

duke9555 said:
================

we know theyre two different things ..do u?

The OP broached the subject as real. He specifically said it has been his fantasy but now he wants it for real and doesn't know how to get her to open up to it. If ppl put themsleves out there as real, then they open themselves up for real replies and not just fuel for their fantasies. Plus, there's a section of the fourm dedicated to the fantasies as opposed to real cuck stories and topics.

Although I quoted duke here, I'm not really saying this for his benefit. He's only lucid about a third of the time. I'm just agreeing with Angevin.

Now if seth and his wife had been moving in the direction of such a lifestyle, then I wouldn't have taken such offense with the post. Afterall consenting adults can play how they like. But here was this guy who has a wife and a totally non-cuck lifestyle, and he was secretly harboring degrading fantasies that he actually wanted to happen. You can't help your fantasies, but like Custer said, some things should just be kept to yourself. I'll say what I said before: if she's into it, then you're good to go. But if she's not, then don't be surprised if she ends up hating you. If my wife had a similar fantasy, with her desiring for her and me to be humiliated in such a fashion, AND wanted it to happen for real, I wouldn't want to be with her anymore.

I am sure this is not a fantasy held by only Seth:

PHP:
 Breaking the ice with a confession. I want my wife to be black bred.

What we have here is a lack of communication. I am not sure who the abused in this fantasy is the wife of the cuck want_ to_ be husband. Saharha is right the wife should wear the pants in this family and he the panties. Not a bad situation really. There are many reasons a man may want his wife to be bred by another man.

Seth says he welcomes the embarassment and humilation, but has he thought of how family and friends are going to feel about his wife and the effect on her. Well the children be accepted in the schools where they live?
What is he going to tell the children when they want to know who their father really is, not from morbid curosity but genetic traits.

I hope if Seth ever has the converstation with his wife he will fill us in on her reaction.

Attachments

• 190.jpg
    190.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 068e1f9de670d3e2eed40eb41ffde55f.jpg
    068e1f9de670d3e2eed40eb41ffde55f.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 218
  • wanted.jpg
    wanted.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 205
^ I didn't even go into how unfair it would be for the kids, but I was thinking that also.

Users who are viewing this thread