Breakthrough

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date

Aceface123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
I have been a cuckold wannabee and been on this site for almost 8 years. I entered a vanilla relationship a year ago. 6 months into it my partneraaked me to be her sub. I signed a contract and have tried to serve her and she has been my doninatrix at times. Tonight when I was home with my kids she went out with a friend. She dressed sexy and went to see a band. She told me The drummer made eye contact with her and asked for her number during the break. She gave it to him. He texted later they should hook up and she said next week. She also say a hot wan in her 30s with an older boyfriend. She sensed the woman was attracted to her. My partner wrote down her number on a napkin and fiollowed her into the bathroom. She told her she was beautiful and asked if she had been with women in the past. The woman said no and my partner took her hand and guided it to her breasts. They left the bathroom and she is hoping the woman calls her. She wants to fuck both of them. Just sex. I am going crazy. I am in a cage and will not sleep tonight. I can’t wait. I told her I will buy her new outfits and want to bath, clean and dress her for her dates. She wants to video them and I hope I can watch. I can’t wait to clean her. This is honestly the most exciting that has ever happened to me and may lead me down a road I will never come back reform. Can’t wait. Will keep posted

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Zerbad, 1125rider and 1 other person
how did things go?