• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breast! Natural or Fake?

• Thread starterplaymate
  • Start date

playmate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2009
I have asked this question to many people and I have gotten different responds. I want to see what responds I will get from everyone on here. I am 31 years old, 5’4” tall weighing at 120lbs, I have a 34-36B bra size and I want to put in implants. I want to go to a size C but I have been told if I do it go a D. I love being Natural because after having 3 kids, I'm still told I have breast like an 18 year old girl. My question is should I get implants and what size should I go?

Attachments

• 100_1826.jpg
    100_1826.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 273
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 242
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCF1045 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF1045 - Copy.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 238
If you ruin those titties, I'll send your pix to Steven Colbert and have him wag his finger at you!!:mad: I've said it before: Airbags are for emergency use ONLY! Remember: Little is feminine; big is masculine.

At least let me take them around the park before you change them.;)

An admirer,

T.

I'm sorry, I was distracted by your vagoo, so I didn't hear the question.

implants should be outlawed.

I'd say go natural. Your tits are perfect the way they are! My only suggestion is for you to wear shorter skirts with no panties... What do you guys think about that?

Tit Enhancement

I know that the choice is yours, but please do not alter your natural beauty. You are perfect the way you are!

Unless you have a strong desire for body modification to sexualize yourself further you don't need to go bigger. Showing off more what you have is preferred above getting implants.

Just my humble opinion.

Ktulu

Go natural...they look fantastic the way they are...:D

Go natural,,,I am 34 small B and have has 2 kids and now 41 and still have better boobies than most 18 year olds. If you get implants you will have to keep up with them, what I mean is you get them now you will have to go back in and get them adjusted or replaced as they start to sag. I have known many girls who got them and had to go back again after few years had gone by. Also think of the risk that is there. If they break you could risk loosing them all together. If your body rejects them then you may end with unwanted scars. Hope you decide to stay the way you are. But respect your decision as it is yours to make. Good Luck.

Don't change a thing!!!

Your breasts look EXACTLY like Sue's and I (and her other partners) both love them.

Fake tits don't even look good most of the time. And they FEEL horrible.

Maybe if you barely had an A-cup I could see getting implants - but yours, IMHO, look great!

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world. Seeing how you're in possession of a pair of them, please don't mess them up with silicone.

Those tits are perfect perfect and did I say perfect!

playmate said:
I love being Natural because after having 3 kids, I'm still told I have breast like an 18 year old girl.

You have a figure to be proud of, and your breasts look a great size and (possibly more importantly) shape. You obviously look after yourself well, and the hard work shows.

Before you put yourself under a knife, make "Why Do It" list and a "Why Not To Do It" - and unless the first list is 3 times longer than than the second the DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Just my opinion, and I LOVE boobs. :)

Or...... if you're the least bit submissive...... GreyMaster says "NO!!!!" :mad:

[There - that's fixed it :) ]

Those boobs are perfection. Why screw with them? They look great. Doesn't cost ANYTHING to keep them the perfect size. No scarring. No back problems. Natural boobs NEVER leak or rupture. DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I agree - I was able to see the pics on my home computer tonight. They really are perfect - they're nice and even and the nipples are just awesome. So suckable.

I agree! please dont mess with them... they are perfect

Sweet Love, I think if you'd have run this as a poll, it'd be about 15-0 to leave 'em be. Now, before I start talkin' about breast reduction...:rolleyes:

Seriously though, how many good tit jobs have you seen?? Not many, I think. The worst are where the airbag goes in and is sort of implanted at the bottom...or they sink over time; or sumthin'!! Anyway, you've got this big old bag with the nipple at the top...yeesh. So they wind up bigger, but, can I say the word, ugly? And that's just one example of implants gone wrong.

And I think it's obvious that, for me, even when they go right, it's not an improvement

Go take your shirt off, look in the mirror (snap a pic and send it to me;)), and admire two of the finest examples of femininity on Earth. Think of the train you could pull just from the boys (yeah, I know, we're cucks) who've responded so far.

And Sweet Love, if you feel I've been "piling on" with this, I sincerely apologise.

I'll be back in about two weex; have fun everyone!

T.

my wife is the same size and she plans on getting implants to. she wants to be more of a c or d cup

Do not change a thing.

I have to agree, they are perfect. If you want to enhance them why not try some suction training on the nipples. That would be fun, cheap and no surgery!

Natural is the only way too go. I admire smaller breasts as much as the larger ones.:):)

Users who are viewing this thread