• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding for Beginners

• Thread starterrhino
  • Start date

rhino

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
Hello All

I got an email a few weeks ago that I thought I would share with all of u. First I should tell u that this guy wrote to Dear Sandy last year about sharing his wife with some guy at work. Wifey had a blast and wanted some more so hubby gave his wife the studs phone number. I told him right off the bat right here on the forum that he made a big mistake. I said that he lost control of the situation and that wifey could cut him out now she got the number. Why should she bother with a middleman? I also said that from what she was saying I thought his wife was now her stud's bitch and she would have his baby if he wanted her too. Well guess what? Read on brothers and sisters! (Mind u I changed the names to just initial cuz I am such a nice guy.)
-------
Hi rhino

it's a long time and a lot has happened. I hate to admitt it but you were right when you said that if J wanted N to has his baby she would do it no doubt. I have no idea how you knew that.But N is due in late February with Js little boy.

I had to do a lot of thinking in terms of what I was going to do. I remembered what sandy said about that fact that I'm the one who started this. I also love N very much and I decided to stay with her . I told her that I would raise the boy as if it were my own. You may think I'm a whimp but I think it takes more of a man to support his wife in something that he got her into the first place.

I'm in hopes that you can give me some help in regards on how to tell my friends and family. and also what to expect life will be like having a black baby in family under this circumstances.

I asked Sandy and she said if I love the child and look pass the color of his skin no one will ask or say any thing about it.

Do you know of a website or a support group for couples that are in a situation like this. I'm very scared on how my friends and family will react to all of this.

thanks D
---------
So anybody got anything to say? I know we got some other breeders out there.

So Rhino, what did you tell the naive little cuck? I certainly hope your answer included telling him to send you pics that you can share with the forum.

If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. Made his bed, now lie in it.