• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding Parties

• Thread starterBreedingParty08
  • Start date

BreedingParty08

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2008
Hi everyone! New to the forum and glad to be here. I convinced my wife Tina to try it, and she liked it; in the past 8 months or so, she’s fucked 6 different guys. It took a while to convince her to go bareback, but I’m glad she did because I have lots of gooey messes to clean up with my tongue. The only problem is she hasn’t come to me holding her middle saying “we gotta talk”…..I must admit I’m getting a little impatient for one of Tina’s bulls to impregnate her.

Are “Breeding Parties” more fiction than fact? I heard that swingers groups organize them sometimes, but I have never been able to find one. The thought of Tina having unprotected sex with 15 guys excites me to no end, and I understand that Tina will be made to lie quietly with her legs elevated, I guess to make sure the massive amount of semen flows down to and collects in her uterus , greatly enhancing the possibility of pregnancy. But I still have questions:

1. What are the chances, percentage-wise that Tina will get pregnant?

2. Do you think there is a better than average success rate that all
the wives will get impregnated?

3. Will each wife have a set number of men, or is the order purposely
mixed up so nobody can guess the race of the child or who the
father might be?

Since you'll have no shortage of healthy sperm, that depends on Tina.

Better than only being with a single man. She'll be more excited and more likely to ovulate. There's also little to no chance that all 15 will be shooting blanks. I have, however, had breeding parties where all 4 men had been snipped just to tease my cuckold. I knew, he didn't.

father might be?

In my opinion, a woman should have her own breeding party, unless we're talking about women who live together and whose cycles have synced. Just sit back and let nature take it's course.

Good luck with the breeding. Show us a pic of your wife and tell us more about your cuckolding :)

Thanks everyone for your replies. I know this concept isn't everyone's Cup o' Java, and even though we both have our cuck relationship pretty well worked out by now, I'd still like more input on this before I propose it to Tina.

I have been in the lifestyle since 1980. Ive had several relationships with women who had a certain predisposition toward swapping and cuckoldry, but Tina was the first Id ever "started from scratch" with. She comes from a strict catholic background, and even though she wanted to escape that completely, she still had issues with faith that locked us into monogamy for a long time. It wasnt until we moved away from her family and the church clique that things began to solidify. She got a new job and met Steve, who would become her first lover. Id been at this game long enough to know that in the beginning, you keep it simple; keep your own lusts in check while supporting her; there will be a time when she cannot keep it a secret anymore and the moment to approach her on the subject is right before she confesses all. The relief will be evident and now I had my foot in the door.

As things progressed I told Tina that even though you say I satisfy you, there is always going to be someone that can fuck you harder, faster, and with better technique than I ever could.

She finally got the notion that she should actually try to find those men, and I supported her by letting her make her own choices; who and where and setting the ground rules for my participation. And I let her decide personal issues such as the use of condoms and birth control. It wasnt until we were solidly entrenched in the lifestyle did I make my bareback wishes for her known.

I would love to see her being bred. Any more input on this would be appreciated!

Reactions: cynful

I would love a link to those videos!

MacNfries said:
Breeding ... I recently saw a video where a funnel was inserted directly into the woman's vagina and the slim end of the funnel was pushed into the opening to the uterus and actually pushed into the uterus. Then the guys stood above her opened legs and jerked off into the funnel. Reckon that saved those sperm the effort of having to swim up the uterus tunnel. When you think of it, that's not much different than what the doctor's do when they go in to retrieve an egg from a woman.

I also saw a vid that showed the mouth of the uterus making sucking motions as the woman orgasmed, trying to suck up the deposited sperm. Now THAT'S what they ought to show the kids in HS biology ... LOL
:p

I agree with MistressK; I would love to see those vids! Also the part about the funnel being inserted directly into the womans uterus..that would be a fantastic way to get the semen deep inside her increasing tenfold the chances of pregnancy. But I think I want to see Tina being fucked hard by a group of men; I could ensure that no semen leaked out as each guy finished off inside her.....

As for HS biology classes Im all for it; they should solicit volunteers and give a first hand demo right in class! LOL

I agree with what Padder was saying, except for one thing..........and that is when thinking of the child to be it won't be fifteen or twenty years.
Take the scenario if your both white and he/she is IR, by the the time they start school they shall be having questions, very direct ones for Mom and Dad :)
Kids are sharper than what we often give them credit for and often when they want to know something do not mince words.
Like Padder I ask you to think of ALL the possibilities

Alex

Jeez, guys! Can't somebody promote a fantasy here without being judged by the Dr. Phil Fan Club?

Comon! Lighten up! Sheesh!:D:p

And on the other hand, a mother is a mother regardless of where the sperm comes from. Good parenting has nothing to do with conception. If a couple wants to be creative with the conception, that's there business. It blows my mind when I see small minded moral lectures popping up on a fetish site.

WTF?

And another thing!

Most of us would be pretty fucked up if we could fathom what was really going in the bedroom where they were concieved...

Time out guys (and Girl!) Let's not delve too deep into semantics and concentrate on how erotic it would be to watch your wife get FUCKED by 10 guys....pregnancy not withstanding!

BTW Paddler; I just adore your English tarts and their accents, especially from Manchester (My first real group sex experience bareback of course involved a young lass from this munincipality!!!) Know anyone who would want a submissve wimp to fufill their every need? I would consider a trade!!! LOL

Happy Fucking!

BP

And once done play-fighting, perhaps he can get in line with the others at my next party.

What do Aussies and the English think of American girls?

BreedingParty08 said:
Hi everyone! New to the forum and glad to be here. I convinced my wife Tina to try it, and she liked it; in the past 8 months or so, she’s fucked 6 different guys. It took a while to convince her to go bareback, but I’m glad she did because I have lots of gooey messes to clean up with my tongue. The only problem is she hasn’t come to me holding her middle saying “we gotta talk”…..I must admit I’m getting a little impatient for one of Tina’s bulls to impregnate her.

Are “Breeding Parties” more fiction than fact? I heard that swingers groups organize them sometimes, but I have never been able to find one. The thought of Tina having unprotected sex with 15 guys excites me to no end, and I understand that Tina will be made to lie quietly with her legs elevated, I guess to make sure the massive amount of semen flows down to and collects in her uterus , greatly enhancing the possibility of pregnancy. But I still have questions:

father might be?
1) This depends on one factor. Is it here ovulation time? Naturally, the more cum she gets, the better the chance. However, for the best chance, hold the party roughly 12- 15 days after her period, as this is when a woman is most fertile.
2) Same answer as to #1.
3) Order doesn't matter. Let's say you get 15 men of different races to fuck Tina when she's most fertile. What will decide who actually breeds her is whose sperm gets to her ova first. Nothing else.

BreedingParty08 said:
Thanks everyone for your replies. I know this concept isn't everyone's Cup o' Java, and even though we both have our cuck relationship pretty well worked out by now, I'd still like more input on this before I propose it to Tina.

I have been in the lifestyle since 1980. Ive had several relationships with women who had a certain predisposition toward swapping and cuckoldry, but Tina was the first Id ever "started from scratch" with. She comes from a strict catholic background, and even though she wanted to escape that completely, she still had issues with faith that locked us into monogamy for a long time. It wasnt until we moved away from her family and the church clique that things began to solidify. She got a new job and met Steve, who would become her first lover. Id been at this game long enough to know that in the beginning, you keep it simple; keep your own lusts in check while supporting her; there will be a time when she cannot keep it a secret anymore and the moment to approach her on the subject is right before she confesses all. The relief will be evident and now I had my foot in the door.

As things progressed I told Tina that even though you say I satisfy you, there is always going to be someone that can fuck you harder, faster, and with better technique than I ever could.

She finally got the notion that she should actually try to find those men, and I supported her by letting her make her own choices; who and where and setting the ground rules for my participation. And I let her decide personal issues such as the use of condoms and birth control. It wasnt until we were solidly entrenched in the lifestyle did I make my bareback wishes for her known.

I would love to see her being bred. Any more input on this would be appreciated!

I must say that the concept of Breeding Parties at the choice of the woman is extremely stimulating. In the case of my wife, she prefer playing with a tested play-mates and playing bareback. I would be open for her playing with a preg-risk if it was possible although she has been snipped!

MistressK said:
And on the other hand, a mother is a mother regardless of where the sperm comes from. Good parenting has nothing to do with conception. If a couple wants to be creative with the conception, that's there business. It blows my mind when I see small minded moral lectures popping up on a fetish site.

WTF?

MistressK - your correct in your posting here... It does not matter were the sperm comes from! Btw, when are were going to finally meet.

enough lecturing from holier-than-thou types

Padder said:
Fair enough mate. As I stated, as long as it's fantasy >great! Enjoy y'selves, go to town with it and have as much fun as possible.

Oh, so you approve in this case... excellent! Certainly no one should have a different lifestyle or point of view from you. You may want to ask yourself why you are even on a site like this... is it to make yourself feel morally superior? I'm really getting tired of hearing the same preachy bs. Here's a tip: *if you don't approve of something... don't do it!!* Let other people live their lives.

>McNfries- you make some very good points, and have argued them well, but >I see little similarity between having to tell a child they we're conceived in >vitro, and having to tell them they we're conceived in a gangbang where >we shoved a funnel so deep into mums cunt it penetrated the cervix, then >men we didn't know wanked into it!

Surely you can't be this naive/dense, right? Uh... why on earth would a person tell the exact details of how they were conceived?? So when you normally conceive, do you explain to the child that you also did 69, anal, etc? I find it hard to believe that any sane person would feel the need to go into detail in explaining a child's conception to them...

It is great to have my wife bred by one of her lovers and any born baby coming out of
such relation will strengthen our family relation with my beloved wife.
the husband bugrun

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cynful
my wife has nothing to worry if bred by her lover ,

I told my wife that I would patronize any baby she would give birth when imregnated by her oversexed lover. Such baby will add to the cohision
of our family.
Best wishes.
bugrun:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Um.... really?

MacNfries,

MacNfries said:
I'm not sure what the illegitimacy rate is in the UK or the Land Down Under, but in the USA it is now 40% nationally. ....

Jeez.... that's a really large percentage, given the existence of birth control, to cite without any sort of reference. Where did you get this number?

MacNfries said:
Keep in mind, however, 95% of what you read on the internet is not factual.

From "the Internet"? If so, where on the Internet did you find it? How about a web link....

MacNfries said:
Unfortunately, some "boneheads" believe everything they read.

Speaking of which, "95%" seems like a really high and well-defined number for the percentage of information on the Internet that's "false." How did you determine this number? Did you personally bankroll an exhaustive study? If not, did someone else? How about a web link so we can read about this interesting survey outcome.

Thanks in advance for enlightening us re. the sources of your statistics.

—Custer

The Pope is a virgin man who has taken a vow of chastity to God that he will never have sex - so how come the Pope is a world authority on condoms? Surely, he commits adultery talking about sex and condoms. Just why is he so fixated on sexual matters when he does not intend to have sex EVER?

Each family have to deicde how many kids they can afford to rear and educate, and you get arrested if you neglect your kids and don't feed them properly, so why dosen't the Pope send a large weekly check (cheque) to families he has persuaded to not use condoms so that they get ten kids instead of the three they can afford to feed?

If a couple decide to use a novel way of fertilising the wife with seed from a breeding party, is it any more wrongful than the Pope telling us all to breed like rabbits to increase the number of Roman Catholics in the world and that condoms are evil and most sinful in the eyes of God?

If a breeding party does produce a pregnancy, then what is important is that the wife and husband commit themselves to providing that child all their loving support and encouragement as it grows up. If a husband keeps thinking "this kid is not mine, so I won't love it as much as a child from my own seed, then that is the real sin in this discussion.

All kids need loving parents, whether they are biological or not, and all kids need to know who their true father was and be able to meet him at some point if at all possible.

There was a time when a brother always helped out if the wife did not become pregnant in the first two years of the marriage. (First Testament stuff), and if a brother died, then another brother took the widow as a second wife because the Law was that each family had to take care of its own kind. Brothers helped each other select brides, because it helped if your brother's wife was pretty if you had to take her as your second wife. If you had five brothers and they were killed, you suddenly inherited their wives, so you were suddenly in the position of having six wives, and had to look after all the children from these marriages as well (and the camels and goats and wealth, etc that came attached to your brothers' marriages).

Without imagination, we would still be living in caves and not have refridgerators to store food for when the sun did not shine enough for the crops to grow.

Without imagination, sex would still be "wam, bam, thankyou maam" and men would never have learnt that about clits and oral sex.

If breeding parties to achieve pregnancy excite you, just be sure that you are ready to take on the full responsibility to raising the offspring that the party will produce. If you spread your legs every night from day 11 until day 17 of your menstrual cycle, and nightly copious amounts of sperm is squirted into your pussy, there is a 90% probability that you will become preggie the first month if you release an egg. However, some wives want the matings to continue for several months because it feels so good to feel the extra cockpower inside them, and the awesome emotions that several cocks can produce in synergy with one another - it almost feels like your hubby is using his finger when he has sex with you compared to lots of inches of extra thick cockpower.

I am the wife of bugrun I thank my husband for helping my preferred lover in conceiving me by guiding my preferred lover massive dick straight and deep into my tight pussy and
keeping it blogged in for enough time to get me conceived.Since then I feel more attached to this specefic lover and like his massive dick when inside me fully guided by
my husband father, would be of the conceived baby. What a wonderful husband and wonderful massive dicked lover. My second baby shall be from onothe selected lover
helped by my husband in fully guiding his dick into my pussy.
bugrun's lucky wife

Users who are viewing this thread