Breeding: The ultimate fantasy, but how to find a couple for it?

bwcbullpa

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2022
Looking for advice here. After 10+ years in the lifestyle I feel I've cracked the code in how to meet a great couple for an amazing connection. But there's one fantasy I've been unable to fulfill despite many years of searching. And all this time searching has only made that desire grow stronger: impregnate a hotwife.

I know it's a little crazy, but I don't just want to roleplay or fantasize about it any more. I want to meet a couple with the intention of getting the hotwife pregnant.

Now, considering the huge step this is I don't want to do this with just ANYONE. I've tried to be responsible, patient, ask questions, develop trust, but all my efforts for this particular fantasy have thusfar been in vain.

Fellas, wives, cucks... is this an unrealistic fantasy? Is this just an internet fantasy that's too far for real people? Or are there people like me who want to take the leap from fantasy to reality with the right person? Any advice for this seeming futile search?

• Love
Reactions: SubBiBeta, rwall, SquirmingSub and 6 others
I have in all probability sent a work colleague down the aisle 5 months gone with my bump showing, although the happy couple didn’t let that become generally known. I was about the only one in the office not invited to the wedding either… 😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Culluket, hikawade and 6 others
Then there was the PA at a clients we went to for the annual audit. Hubby was in the merchant navy away for long periods and she had needs...

Year 1 a great week of uninhibited sex as I stayed at hers rather than the hotel we were booked in. She was on the pill so bareback fine.

Year 2 very much a repeat...except part way through she explained hubby was back in a couple of weeks, leaving that job in the navy for home based one and they had decided to start a family so she had been off the pill for several months since his last leave. Oops.

Year 3 there was a new PA as she was on maternity leave with a 3 month old bouncing baby boy.

I wonder....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Culluket, SubBiBeta, andy_mindi and 4 others
Most likely this will happen in a long term relationship with a couple.

Reactions: BluegrassBull, bwcbullpa, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
bwcbullpa said:
Looking for advice here. After 10+ years in the lifestyle I feel I've cracked the code in how to meet a great couple for an amazing connection. But there's one fantasy I've been unable to fulfill despite many years of searching. And all this time searching has only made that desire grow stronger: impregnate a hotwife.

I know it's a little crazy, but I don't just want to roleplay or fantasize about it any more. I want to meet a couple with the intention of getting the hotwife pregnant.

Now, considering the huge step this is I don't want to do this with just ANYONE. I've tried to be responsible, patient, ask questions, develop trust, but all my efforts for this particular fantasy have thusfar been in vain.

Fellas, wives, cucks... is this an unrealistic fantasy? Is this just an internet fantasy that's too far for real people? Or are there people like me who want to take the leap from fantasy to reality with the right person? Any advice for this seeming futile search?
For some it is much more than a fantasy

Reactions: Culluket, andy_mindi, PssyEater and 3 others
Penisknight said:
My wife told me last night her fantasy is to be bred . She wants multiple men to fill her up until she's a mess
I am available kik BigDalton69

20200803_061600 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, hikawade, Focker and 1 other person
andy_mindi said:
Most likely this will happen in a long term relationship with a couple.
Agree 100% I'm all for a long term relationship and if the couple agrees to having her bred by me i'm all in

• Love
Reactions: throwback, andy_mindi and BorrowMyWife
Our bull is free to have bareback sex with her even when she's ovulating. She tries to meet him on her most fertile day as often as their schedules permit.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, engene, Culluket and 8 others
wifesharing said:
Our bull is free to have bareback sex with her even when she's ovulating. She tries to meet him on her most fertile day as often as their schedules permit.
Sounds like she's trying to get impregnated by her bull 🔥🔥

Reactions: BorrowMyWife, engene, SubBiBeta and 2 others
I love it! Being called a bull myself, I can actually be honest and tell you that I have knocked up 2 wives so far. One wife had a husband who went off to work on his business trip. They were trying to get her pregnant for 6 months. She knew it wasn’t herself. So she found a guy like me, with similar traits. We connected, got together, 3 times that week and that’s all it took. Multiple loads of cumm deep inside of her, the nastiest of talking dirty to each other, some sweet intimate deep eye staring moments. But after all said and done, it was purely just sex with a relationship of friends between me and her getting together again when we can. Happy wife, happy beautiful baby girl, happy husband, happy bull! 😊

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, engene, Culluket and 6 others
CTWifeBlackCockSlut said:
For some it is much more than a fantasy
I LOVE to knock up the wife ....I am very interested in doing this more ....I have 2 myself....

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and hikawade
wifesharing said:
That's great man keep that up, I hope she gets pregnant soon and you raise the baby. I'd be more than happy to help with that as well if I could.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, andy_mindi, hikawade and 1 other person
SDlatinobull said:
Sounds like she's trying to get impregnated by her bull 🔥🔥
It just happened during her last month's cycle. Her boyfriend doesn't know yet but soon he'll realize it visually. But we don't know for sure if it was him knocking her up because we had sex the same night, too.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Culluket, DaveJ and 1 other person
Either way it's hot af knowing she got that hot pussy filled and knocked up!!

Reactions: wmjacking, engene, hikawade and 2 others
My wife loved danger sex. I had no fantasy of wanting her knocked up by another male, but there was much nervous waiting with her. She fucked quite a few men unprotected.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, wmjacking, toolman and 4 others
Something nobody mentioned before: There are websites for that.

There are several websites for women and couples looking for sperm donors. Mostly for artificial insemination but some can't afford it or think that direct insemination has a higher success rate or think that they have a better chance to find motivated men if they offer them the chance to do the deed and again others are just into it and want to get knocked up by other men.

An of course there are fake profiles. But there are also couples that are real.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, andy_mindi and DaveJ
bunigaz said:
Something nobody mentioned before: There are websites for that.

There are several websites for women and couples looking for sperm donors. Mostly for artificial insemination but some can't afford it or think that direct insemination has a higher success rate or think that they have a better chance to find motivated men if they offer them the chance to do the deed and again others are just into it and want to get knocked up by other men.

An of course there are fake profiles. But there are also couples that are real.
Please name me a few!

Reactions: toolman and Katpus
Although it may seem simple, it is actually very difficult. This requires not only trust, but also strong psychological construction, especially for us women. We need to take risks, and without a strong heart, it is difficult to overcome it

Reactions: SquirmingSub and toolman
bwcbullpa said:

Try Craigslist.