Breeding Urge

• Thread starterCapt. Ron
  • Start date

Capt. Ron

Slut Lover!
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2014
I’ve been feeling this deep urge to breed (women) for several days now. I’m usually very horny anyways & need to have frequent & extended edging sessions but I haven’t necessarily felt a specific desire to impregnate like I do now. Odd.

Anyone else ever get this way?

Reactions: Lovasianladies and redback
Capt. Ron said:
I’ve been feeling this deep urge to breed (women) for several days now. I’m usually very horny anyways & need to have frequent & extended edging sessions but I haven’t necessarily felt a specific desire to impregnate like I do now. Odd. Anyone else ever get this way?

Have you and your wife had children? If so, how many? And, how old are your children now?

Reactions: toolman
Capt. Ron said:
I’ve been feeling this deep urge to breed (women) for several days now. I’m usually very horny anyways & need to have frequent & extended edging sessions but I haven’t necessarily felt a specific desire to impregnate like I do now. Odd.

Wife falling pregnant from an encounter with a bull is a risk every cuckold has to take. Even if they dont really want another mans child Im sure , to varying degrees, the risk is a part of the appeal of being cucked.
If nothing else Im sure your post has sparked a few fantasies.

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Angeltoodevil, mrs redback and 1 other person
I've been feeling the urge to get my wife pregnant from anyone else than me for long long time

• Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, toolman, Jeffuk and 2 others
redback said:
Wife falling pregnant from an encounter with a bull is a risk every cuckold has to take. Even if they dont really want another mans child Im sure , to varying degrees, the risk is a part of the appeal of being cucked.
If nothing else Im sure your post has sparked a few fantasies.
OHHHH sweety, I didnt know you have a breeding fantasy. Maybe we should invite CAPT. Ron around to do something about that..😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: subcuckimpot, Lovasianladies, engene and 3 others
Capt. Ron said:

For a long time now I have had a strong urge / fantasy for someone to enter my wife’s pussy bareback and to let them decide if they unload inside her or not. She is fully aware of my fantasy and gets very turned on by it , to the point that whenever we have sex she needs me to tell her how much I want someone else to use her and to let them decide if they choose to impregnate her, all whilst her arms her pinned down tightly and she’s helpless. She needs that to be able to cum.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, engene and Capt. Ron
PervertedPolishCouple said:
I've been feeling the urge to get my wife pregnant from anyone else than me for long long time
Twenty years of hell providing for some other guy’s cum dump?
You’re MAD

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple and engene
Bigtitswife said:
For a long time now I have had a strong urge / fantasy for someone to enter my wife’s pussy bareback and to let them decide if they unload inside her or not. She is fully aware of my fantasy and gets very turned on by it , to the point that whenever we have sex she needs me to tell her how much I want someone else to use her and to let them decide if they choose to impregnate her, all whilst her arms her pinned down tightly and she’s helpless. She needs that to be able to cum.
i have that fantasy of breeding an married woman or breeding my wife bareback risk pregnancy from an other men

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, subcuckimpot, hikawade and 2 others
Bigtitswife said:
Given that there's only a 25% chance of a woman getting pregnant from a full load of fit sperm when she's fecund, that's gonna be a lot of someone else fucking her to fulfill your, and her, dreams.
Tho, if it's only a ploy to get her to cum, carry on!

Reactions: Maxio, hikawade, Bigtitswife and 1 other person
And I would love to help you with that

Reactions: hikawade, engene, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
Unfortunately my wife is too old to conceive. I'd have loved to experience the thrill of another man cumming inside her when she was younger though.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Whtguy, engene and 2 others
Generoushub said:
We've always both played bare with others. Protection and no protection and cum inside.
love that i wish me & ny wife would had done with other s but do not meet couples or other s to do that with

lateagain said:
Unfortunately my wife is too old to conceive. I'd have loved to experience the thrill of another man cumming inside her when she was younger though.
yes my wife is too old to conceive i,d have loved to experience the thrill of another man cumming inside her when she was younger thought. about 6 month to one year after we was married i let my wife fuck my younger brother a one time thing i think she was on birth control but wish she was not on birth control at the time he fuck her& maybe she would had get pregnant by my brother that would been very hot of my brother getting my wife pregnant

Would love my daughter black bred

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, toolman, pvtbmilfbbc and 2 others
I would accept such a situation without a problem and I can be a father for children, support and maintain

Reactions: VeteranBull
Capt. Ron said:

yes i do to get an married woman pregnant from me not her hubby that be very hot to get an other married woman pregnant from me& not from her hubby

Reactions: subcuckimpot
Go for it I did never regretted it

Reactions: VeteranBull