• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breeding White Wives

• Thread startertruealphamale44
  • Start date
Viral Deposits LOL

Well, he did say he was replacing the defective male's sperm with his own "viral" deposits. Maybe the wives finally all died from the virus he implanted and the defective white male farmers got pissed and planted his black alpha-ass six feet under.

It must really suck apparently being "double-hung" having two huge dicks, one marked viral and the other virile, and getting the two mixed up. Sadly, we may have heard the last from our alpha friend on this. RIP big boy. ;-)

Cute story though. III liked it, I'd like to hear and see more from her. Gotta love a white woman who's hot to be bred. Somehow it's hotter if she can't read, or maybe she can ... now that's scary.

Just joking around everyone.

I got a used slut white wife for you to breed.

f3707376.jpg BoxerShorts10.jpg f3757616.jpg f3759744.jpg HappyToTakePics20.jpg addysilver4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, fllcouple, TheWhiteManTime and 3 others
Cute story ... since I have a Ph.D. maybe I should put myself out as a breeding bull instead of just as a pleasure bull.

She’s stunningly beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread