• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

'breeding'

• Thread starterosultry
  • Start date

osultry

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2009
since joining this site i have cum across numerous terms and situations,the one that fascinates me is'breeding',very animalistic,primative although exceptionally arousing !my wife is your typical women(i think!)when we are making love,you know little sighs when being kissed,carressed,a gasp of pleasure or the murmur of contentment,occassionaly however something happens when i penetrate her,all of a sudden she becomes very vocal,not with words but she grunts and whines as i start thrusting,she is incoherent but very loud until her orgasm breaks,this by no means happens all the time but when it does its quite spectacular,aftterwards she is glistening with sweat and more than than a little embarresed,is she breeding?

i think you might be confused...

breeding would be bringing over 13 of your closest friends and having them all do that to your wife until they cum in her pussy... then let her get pregnant with a child who has an unknown biological father... at that point she will have been bred.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Make sure you hug her and caress her body after she orgasms, and whisper how much you love her - this helps her not to feel embarrassed at losing control of her emotions.

She is very lucky that you can give her such overwhelmingly powerful orgasms.

Breeding: I see where most of you are coming from, but may I offer another view?
Animalistic to be sure, but it is to improve the breed. It is done to improve the breed, and that includes intelligence, physical staminia, and yes the size of the male cock. I have often said one place or another that a plumber, electrician, insurance agent all have to have a license to do business and preform services, but it seems any dumb, blind, ignornant person can give birth to a child. Breeding is combining the best traits of all to make the best that can be.

It is not all about sex

I can only add the comments that Sue has shared with me on this subject as it's been the subject of many Penthouse Letters and such.

To me the term implies it not being under her control. Arousing to think about another man posessing a woman in this way with or without her consent.

Sue finds the aspect of her being impregnated out of her control to be arousing and controversial. She says that having "no choice" in having men having unprotected sex with her with the intent to impregnate her to be something that is exciting as well as repugnant at the same time.

To think about another man or men deliberately impregnating a woman could be very arousing - I can even say in an extreme cuckold-sense that it would even be exciting to know another mans baby is growing in her. But beyond that abstract view of it, is pretty much a turn-off. I cannot see a happy ending to such a situation.

I think you all might be confusing the man more... what I saw was a lot of replies stating personal opinions about what breeding is. Just like the term "cuckold" can mean different things to different people, so does the term breeding.

The technical definition is simply a mating of two animals (this means humans in this site) with the intention of producing an offspring. The two mates are normally chosen for some (or several) traits in hope of producing superior offspring.

For some here, this will mean gangbangs, mystery donors, strangers, exclusive bulls, friends, etc. It might be the wife being impregnated by one, or maybe multiple people. It might be done "lovingly" or it might be done "animalistic" (i.e. love-making vs. fucking).

A general accepted meaning at cuckold and sex sites means at the very least: The wife being impregnated (or attempting to become impregnated). The rest of the details will vary.

And here I thought she meant she was getting an education in the social graces when my wife told me she had been undergoing "breeding"!

bitchassnigga said:
i think you might be confused...

breeding would be bringing over 13 of your closest friends and having them all do that to your wife until they cum in her pussy... then let her get pregnant with a child who has an unknown biological father... at that point she will have been bred.

My hubby uses this term after a few of his friends cum inside me before he does.

Users who are viewing this thread