Bride on Honeymoon

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Hi All, The Bride fantasy thread is so hot, I forgot where I was. I will give an accoung of our honeymoon here in the theme where it belongs. Entries will not be so long that I get told it belongs in XXX Stories.
This reminds me of our honeymoon.
We went to Williamsburg and stayed at a hotel where the Black Men were totally waiting for new white brides to come and stay. SEVERAL military bases near there and I think they told each other about that big luxury hotel.
My new bride had at least 5 sessions a day and not with Me!
luv, MsGary

WE ran into Transport problems less than a week before the trip. My nearly new car headed for the shop and hers 8 years old and not good for traveling anyway.
Both of our Dad's drove with us to Pennsylvania where we stayed for our actual wedding night. We got a double room--a suite with a kitchen. We had traveled in my dad's big oldsmobile. We also had jean's most recent ex-boyfrined with us. He had been OUR boyfriend inhigh school and just when I got our of the service, He got interested in Jean again. I also wanted to catch up with my female classmate who had done so much for me in our teens. BTW, the olds agtually got better gas mileage that the Dodge. Anyway, my Dad is Will, hers Hector and our Black Male Stud was John-Big John. 6'4 195 lb and handsome as any movie star. OH So by the time of this trip Big John was 32 or 33. I cannot believe I do not remember his birthday or exact Birth Year but...
Jean also may have already been pregnant by John already. That is she WAS preg (about 2.5 or 3 months) at our wedding. When we got engaged she was 140/145 at 5'6. At wedding 5'6 155. But all of the gain around the middle. So HER dad suggested I wear the wedding gown that was already tailored. He also got me honeymoon lingerie for a wedding gift. A big part of that was that he wanted me to see where he was "coming from" about all this. This was also the days when you got your pics processed or Used a Polaroid or other instant camera.Hector also got a new 8 mm camcorder 2 years before. But not to easy to get those digitized.
luv, MsGary