• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bridgette

• Thread starterbrisman33
  • Start date

brisman33

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2004
I have to share this story with you, I know it happened but not the exact details. Those I am imagining.

Bridgette was a pretty young blonde doctor working for an aid agency in Africa. She had a boyfriend back in Europe and had never shown an interest in black men before. Working at the local hospital brought her into contact with a military doctor from a foreign army stationed in the country.

At first things were on a purely professional basis but gradually as time went on she started to take an interest in him, he was well built and in excellent physical condition. He had wanted her from the start and gradually wore her down, the occasional touch, eye contact held longer than necessary it all mounted up.

One night he invited her over for dinner and she, a little hesitant at first accepted. After an excellent meal prepared by his cook, they sat down together on the couch, he lifted his arm and she moved in towards him. He gently stroked her bare shoulder, the sight of his black skin on her white body was giving her goose bumps. He lifted her chin and slowly moved his mouth over hers, she kept her eyes open all the time and opened her arms and held him. His hand moved from her shoulder to her breast, going inside her bra and feeling her rock hard nipple.

She could feel herself getting very wet, his hand went down into her panties, her legs felt like jelly, she was soaking and her heart was beating like a drum. He slowly stood up keeping her drawn to him. She picked up her hand bag, she had thought to bring condoms knowing what could happen. Earlier on she had made her decision, she would try it. All the other white women she had seen with black men had made her curious. She loved her boyfriend but hadn't seen him in three months, as long as she used protection it would be ok.

They entered the bedroom and he locked the door, moonlight streamed through the thin curtains, she watched him undress quickly and was shocked at the sight of his erect cock, it was massive. She quickly got out of her clothes and stood next to the bed waiting for him. He took hold of her and laid her down, kissing and stroking her naked white body. Slowly he licked and sucked her breasts. As his tongue licked down past he belly button she knew what he was going to do and parted her legs in anticipation. He started gently licking her soaking vagina, darting his tongue in and out before settling on her clitoris.

Her head was rolling from side to side and she was trying not to cry out, she looked down and the sight of his black hands holding her thighs apart and his head between her legs was too much. Her muscles tensed up and her cervix twitched as he gave her a mind blowing orgasm.

Once he felt her coming down from the high he removed his head and climbed between her legs. His cock was throbbing and dripping with pre cum. Gently he stroked it up and down her slit and once he found the hole, slowly pushed into her.

She gasped but she was so wet it slipped in easily even though her vagina was stretched and it felt like every inch of her was packed. Gradually he began pumping in and out, she wrapped her legs around his back and ran her hands along his hard body. Normally she had good control of her vaginal muscles and could tighten and relax to give her partner extra pleasure, tonight it was impossible she was packed out and could do little else but lie there.

His strokes became shorter and he began to tense up. "Ugh, ugh" he went rigid and it felt like a tap had been turned on inside her, there were no spurts, it was an almost continious flow with only a couple of short pauses. He went limp on top of her, soaking with sweat, his cock buried deep inside her, breathing hard.

Slowly he withdrewand she could feel his semen oozing out of her. Oh no ! The condoms were still in her bag. She hadn't meant it to happen like this, she thought of her boyfriend and nearly cried. She was on the pill but that wouldn't protect her against anything except pregnancy.

She lay there in his arms wondering what to do. They talked for a while, he asked her if he was her first black man, she nodded. That seemed to turn him on. She touched his cock and could feel it stiffening again. She moved down to take a closer look. "Suck it" he instructed. She hesitated, normally she would only suck a clean cock, and wouldn't let her man come in her mouth. This cock was covered in come and had been deep inside her. He had a power over her and she obeyed, taking the knob in between her lips, licking and sucking. Repelled but strangely excited by the taste. His balls started to tighten and she could feel his cock twitching, it was obvious he was going to cum.

She started to lift her head, getting read to jerk him off. His hands moved to the sides of her head and held her still. Semen started pouring out and she gagged at first as he ****** his cock further into her mouth. She began to swallow as fast as she could before it choked her. Gradually it subsided and he released her. She reached for a box of tissues and wiped her mouth trying to spit out the remainder.

They lay together in bed exhausted, falling asleep for a short while. "I have to go now "she said and started to get up. He drew her back towards him and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her buttocks. "I want you dog style" he announced. Powerless to resist his demands, she bent over and spread her legs. Entering her from behind he began thrusting slowly, reaching between her thighs he started touching her clit. Her orgasm welled up inside her and she pushed back onto his cock, her hips jerking uncontrollably. His hands gripped her hips as she felt his load burst out inside her. Gently he withdrew.

"Now you can go he said " smiling. She got dressed avoiding eye contact, arrogently he watched her. She was ashamed of herself, his semen was everywhere inside her and she could still taste it. She had been truely blacked

Driving away she knew things had gone too far even though she had enjoyed it. How would she face him at work tomorrow ? Could she ever tell her boyfriend ?

What would her parents think ?

There is SO much....

about this story that reminds me of.....ME!! LOL The "power" Black Lovers seem to have over me especially. I have never been with a Black Lover that I did not perform orally for, whether they did so for me or not....but there have been numereous white guys that I did not even consider doing it for, especially those (MOST!!) that were underendowed or would not perform oral for me. In fact, I really can't think of one that I did not take a load of his sperm orally....there MUST be one, but I don't remember it.

Sexually, they just seem to "take over" and expect these things to be done for them.....and I LOVE that aspect of sex with them. They don' ask i fyou will do it, or do you swallow, they just put your hear in the right place and my outh opens, salivating, and in they go and if they want to cum in my mouth they damn well do so (to my total ejoyment!!). When it's time for intercourse they don't hem and haw about condoms orbirth control either......they don't want to use them and they EXPECT you to accept that. THAT more than anything else turns me on SO badly!! And if they want a new position, they just flip you in to it...no asking if it's ok or does it hurt, etc....flip and start pounding away and get ready to cum again!! LOL

Same with anal.......while no one has ever hurt me anally by being to rough or agressive, there wasn't any REAL expectation that I might not do it, at least eventually. Even the largest guy I have been with (he was an HONEST 11 inches long and THICK!!) told me I would "get used to it" when we were talking about anything we don't do that he wanted to do sexually. It wasn't "optional", it was "you'll get used to it" when I mentioned his obvious talents in the size department and my inexperience with his size. Hell, it took me three months of serious intercourse without my diaphragm in to be able to take ALL of his cock in to me vaginally.......anal was a REAL chore at first! But, he expected it........not like my husband who asks if its OK.

I can count on both hands the number of time I have had either anal sex with my husband or swallowed his cum (since I had my first BBC). But almost ever Black Lover I ahve had has got both more than my husband....definately I have sucked all of them off more that Hubby gets. And he's OK with that...my point is, they (Black Lovers) are different in their approach to sex. One guy told me this....its ALL good (sex), some is better, but its ALL good!! LOL And that was why Black guys got more pussy and scored more frequently than white guys too. It isn't completely that we assume their cocks will be bigger (they WILL!! LOL), but that we KNOW the sex will be better!! That is a BIG part of the allure for us (me anyway)....I can go on ad nauseum about the sad dull sex I have had with white guys (sorry guys, ask around.....look what internet site youare on) although there were a FEW that were OK or better........but I have to TRY to remember a bad encounter with a Black Lover (there were a couple), and truthfully my WORST BBC sex was still WAY better than any sex with any white guy PERIOD!!

More of my 2 cents worth.........kinda' bored again tonite and running on I guess.

JMNBABE

Users who are viewing this thread