• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bring your wife or gf to my apt

• Thread startertonyvenice
  • Start date

tonyvenice

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2004
Hi all if your comeing to venice beach with your wife or gf stop by my apt 1 block to beach let have have this she can lick my big black balls suck my big black dick then i will fuck her so good for you i would like you see take pics and videos let this black bull show you how to make you wife happy treat het to this block cock she will love you more for it let me know 310 621 6489 send pics no games hiv - you be too

tony

Big your wife to my apt

tonyvenice said:
Hi all if your comeing to venice beach with your wife or gf stop by my apt 1 block to beach let have have this she can lick my big black balls suck my big black dick then i will fuck her so good for you i would like you see take pics and videos let this black bull show you how to make you wife happy treat het to this block cock she will love you more for it let me know 310 621 6489 send pics no games hiv - you be too

tony
no games she will love you for it

Attachments

• 030120060328250436.jpg
    030120060328250436.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 176

Users who are viewing this thread