Brit-Paki Wife filled by husband's white friend

• Thread starterbhampaki
  • Start date

bhampaki

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2013
Part 1.

Shazia hurried along the cobbled streets, her arms aching with the weight of the shopping, burqa flowing in the brisk autumnal wind, as she made her way home. She loved Imran but why did he have to insist on having his work colleague come round for dinner tonight? It would be dark soon and she had a lot to prepare. She hardly noticed the familiar looking boy. . . Phil was it? . . . who always stared at her when she walked past his front yard on her way home. She was loyal and obedient . . . she loved Imran but that boy . . . Phil . . . always made her tingle - she didn't know why. Shazia had been brought up right, no guys had touched her before her wedding night, she didn't flirt or dress up infront of guys - the only man in her life was Imran and she loved it that way. And he too guarded her jealously, always on the look out for guys who might be staring at her, always jealously protecting her from men in crowds - gosh she loved the exclusivity she enjoyed with him and the way he was so possessive but her body sometimes ached for men . . . white men . . . she'd see on the road. The carefree way they carried themselves, the brazen manner in which they fondled their women, the bulges which were apparent when they jogged in the park. She didn't have time for this she thought to herself and rushed into the kitchen where she set about preparing the meal for tonights guest.

.. . .

It was getting late now thought Shazia. I've served the food, cleaned the kitchen, why is James still here, Imran doesn't usually keep guests this late? She'd kept herself well-hidden throughout the evening, knocking on the front room door only to hand signal to Imran to come and collect the dishes for his guest. She never sat with men outside her family so imagine her surprise when Imran rushed into the kitchen, mumbled something about a last minute task at work, fumbled for his keys and rushed out of the house. Shazia felt confused and tired . . . well atleast James has gone, she thought to herself and walked into the front room to tidy up whatever mess the men had left.

As she entered the room, rubbing her neck and shoulders to ease the soreness from her evening of cooking she stopped, confused, James was still sat in the front room reclining on the ottomans they had purchased recently. His strawberry blonde hair drifting across his forehead, cheeks ruddy and warm, legs outspread, relaxed.

James:

Bloody hell she looked even more gorgeous than I had imagined. God! How I ached for her every time I caught glimpses of her out shopping with Imran or waiting in the car whilst Imran finished up at work. Her dark kohled eyes which had such a depth and mystery to them seemed softer, warmer now without the cold frame of her headscarf. Her lightly waved hair looked soft and delicate as a few strands waved across her face. I'd always found the forbidden Pakistani women exotic and mysterious. They were so off-limits, forbidden, feminine and enticing and now seeing Shazia relaxed in her own house, without the burqa hiding her figure I knew this was going to be my only chance.

Quick as a flash I was on my feet. I smiled at her, thanked her for the meal and stepped towards her.

Shazia:

What the hell was Imran thinking leaving him here, with me, all alone in the house? He stepped near me, mumbled something about thanks and the food and before I knew it was standing infront of me. His T-shirt was taught across his chest, I could feel the heat emanating off his body. God, this is so wrong! I should step out of the room, cover myself with a scarf but his eyes, his height, his smell just kept me rooted. He whispered something, I don't know what and then . . .

James:

I need to feel her. I can feel the warmth of her body, I'm so close. Imran told me how he guarded his wife, no man had touched her skin apart from he'd said. How delightful, well we'll see about that now. I slid my around her waist whispering "You're an incredible . . . cook, Shazia. I loved eating . . . you". She didn't recoil from me. I felt her body lean in towards me, almost unconditionally . . . I had to make my move. I lowered my head towards hers. One arm wrapped around her waist, the other I used to gently lift her chin up and brought my lips close to hers.

Shazia

His lips were coming towards mine, his strong powerful arm wrapped around my waist made me feel safe. I should have been petrified, how haram is this! But I can't resist. I can feel the warms of his breath and smell the freshness of his body. I can't resist then any longer and leaned forward, offering my mouth to his . . .

James

Fucking hell, she brought her lips, offered them to me. Her sweet, forbidden, pure, paki lips. She only had that dick Imran kiss her til now, I'm going to show her what she's been missing. She was so delicate, soft, and the desire grew within me as I tasted the sweetness of her mouth, knowing I was the first man apart from Imran to savour her . . . this was going to be good.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Sandy Row
Part 2

James reached down and placed his hand between Shazia's legs as he continued to kiss her, tasting her lips, nibbling and tantalising her as he fumbled around with her loose trousers and slipped his hand into the warmth Shazia was trying to keep closed. A waft of her scent drifted up as he placed his hand in her snatch and an involuntary moan escaped her lips as she felt his slender fingers make their up along the side of her thigh and brush across her smooth pussy. Shazia's body trembled with desire and she could feel the juices oozing out from between her legs as James' breathing grew deeper and more erratic, his kisses more urgent and aggressive as he began to strum her clitoris.

Neither of them spoke a word, both just letting the wave of pleasure and excitement wash over them. Shazia too reached down and felt Jmes tool through his jeans, he growled s she found what she was looking for. He broke off his kiss and unzipped his fly and unbuttoned, yanking his jeans down with one smooth motion.

Shazia gasped. She'd never seen another man's privates before and never seen an uncut white cock. It made her mouth water and her pussy leapt with desire as she saw the raw, untamed power of a real man's cock springing and jiggling infront of her. The thick bluish veins stared angrily out, and she watched, mesmerised as James hidden member arose from it's bush of blondish growth.

"Blow me Shazia", whispered James. "I know you want to taste a real English cock. You don't know what you've been missing by sticking exclusively with that prick, Imran."

Withou hesitation Shazia knelt down, forgetting all notions of honour, purity, and how haram this infidel man was for her - she knelt down and opened her mouth for him.

"That's it Shazia, open your sweet muslim mouth for my infidel cock. I know you've been thirsting to feel a real man in your mouth, you want the taste of uncut English meat in your mouth don't u my sweet? Well now you're going to get it and more"

And with that James grabbed the back of her head, caressed her hair and pulled her onto him. Her mouth was so warm and welcoming and the desire in her was apparent as she slurped and gulped and gasped all over his white cock. She licked around his head, cleaned under his foreskin and cupped him, all the time keeping her eyes looking upwards for his approval. Gosh her eyes were incredible, she was icncredible. This almost virginal Muslim wife was sucking James off and submitting to him, seeking his approval. The warm honey colour of her eyes were enough to make James shiver and he knew that she was his.

• Love
over 400 views but no comments?

if ythe stories shit, let me know. wont waste time on it! :D

Part 3.

James pulled Shazia up, lifted her up, his arms bulging as she leaned in against his chest and carried her upstairs to Imran's bedroom. There the tempo changed. filled with excitement and anticipation - both discarded whatever clothing they had left and James laid her down on her marital bed. He pulled his cock out and rubbed her clit. Shazia dripped, her muslim cunt glistening in anticipation and arched her back, wanting James to finally fill her. He rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, strumming her, moans of pleasure escaped from her mouth and with one quick movement James entered her forbidden Muslim pussy.

Shazia had thought Imran filled her, his was the only cock she had ever had but now she felt her vagina spread open by James' 8 inch uncut monster. Her insides burned with desires and were stretched.

Fuck me! gasped James. Your the tightest pussy I've had and now your going to be drilled by white cock. He pumped into her faster and deeper beads of sweat forming on his muscled chest, his cheeks ruddy with exertion. Shazia smiled up at him and between her gasps and moans of pleasure whispered "fuck me James, I love you burying yourself deep inside me. This is what I needed, a real man to pleasure me."

He thrusted deeper and deeper inside her, her juices lubricating his cock as he pulled it out to its tip and them rammed her; ravaging her sweet untouched pussy again and again. You horny bitch with your burqa and niqab - I always knew you wanted to be fucked by a real cock, that thing Imran calls a dick must have barely made an entrance. Do you love having a real man use your body?

Yes, James, fuck me. harder. this pussy is yours, just keep using me for your pleasure.

He fondled a dark nipple and leaned down to taste the sweetness of her mouth. She opened her mouth, inviting him in. Their tongues danced around each other, gasping and groaning as he continued to screw the fuck out of her and then she came. Her body convulsed and pussy tightened around his engorged prick, waves of her fluid splashed out and this was the edge for James. Grabbing her by the shoulders he rammed his cock in one list time to the hilt, balls slapping against her soft ass and shot his load deep inside. His fertile white seed coating her womb, letting his soldiers go to find the egg she had released.

It wasn't a thing to know then, but they both knew it. He had impregnated her. His superior English seed, his goliath cock and Saxon stature had dominated this sweet forbidden Muslim fruit. She had submitted to the superior male, evolution had done it's job and she would now carry his blonde haired blue eyed child in her womb.

They both lay there, spent, James leaving his cock inside her pussy and cuddled, fondled and played with each other as both slowly drifted into a slumber.

• Love
Honestly great and horny story.Great effort please carry on with many more horny adventures of this Paki sexy slut wife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
thanks bro. she needs a paki to fill her now. maybe you?

• Love
Great story! Thanks for posting it.

thanks john. glad u liked it. love the idea of my sweet pure wife with a john :p

Pmed you bro:hitit:

Days passed. James had left in a hurry but he'd left his mark on Shazia. Whenever she was alone she'd finger her tight pussy imagining James and his uncut cock spreading her lips and filling her. Often she'd cum on herself and send snaps to James of her stained knickers knowing that he'd see the photographs while her husband Imran was metres away from him.

After a month it was confirmed .. she was pregnant. Her breasts befan to fill out, her skin took on its pregnancy glow and her hormones were driving her wild.

She arranged to meet James at an out of the way coffee place.

"Look James, we both know your the one who has gotten me pregnant. Imran is over the moon. He thinks his soldiers have done their job but years of sex with him yielded nothing. I only ever came truly that evening when i openedup to you. And now you need to keep us happy. Me and yr baby."

James sipped his coffee but could feel the blood rushing to his groin. She looked so pure and exotic, her make upd eyes sparkling behind her veil. Her seductive voice and perfume enticing him. Fuck for all the world she seemed so off limits but he had seen her, tasted her and out competeted her husband in impregnating her.

His cock stiffened as he agreed to her proposotion. And the two of them finished their coffees as they headed off to find a hotel to continue their .... exchange

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Sandy Row, okdeacon and 1 other person
bhampaki said:
Days passed. James had left in a hurry but he'd left his mark on Shazia. Whenever she was alone she'd finger her tight pussy imagining James and his uncut cock spreading her lips and filling her. Often she'd cum on herself and send snaps to James of her stained knickers knowing that he'd see the photographs while her husband Imran was metres away from him.

After a month it was confirmed .. she was pregnant. Her breasts befan to fill out, her skin took on its pregnancy glow and her hormones were driving her wild.

She arranged to meet James at an out of the way coffee place.

"Look James, we both know your the one who has gotten me pregnant. Imran is over the moon. He thinks his soldiers have done their job but years of sex with him yielded nothing. I only ever came truly that evening when i openedup to you. And now you need to keep us happy. Me and yr baby."

James sipped his coffee but could feel the blood rushing to his groin. She looked so pure and exotic, her make upd eyes sparkling behind her veil. Her seductive voice and perfume enticing him. Fuck for all the world she seemed so off limits but he had seen her, tasted her and out competeted her husband in impregnating her.

His cock stiffened as he agreed to her proposotion. And the two of them finished their coffees as they headed off to find a hotel to continue their .... exchange
Absolutely brilliant - carry on for more stories of this slutty Muslim wife

• Love
good job. please carry on!!