• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

British are the worst foreign language learners in Europe

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
The Brits are notoriously bad at speaking foreign languages. According to a report by the European Commission, 62% of them can't speak any other language. They are officially the worst language learners in Europe.

The cringe worthy British holidaymaker treating the intelligent native as a slightly deaf, mentally challenged child, is a woefully common scene played out across the holiday resorts of the world, wherever Brits wander.

WifeLuver said:
The Brits are notoriously bad at speaking foreign languages. According to a report by the European Commission, 62% of them can't speak any other language. They are officially the worst language learners in Europe.

The cringe worthy British holidaymaker treating the intelligent native as a slightly deaf, mentally challenged child, is a woefully common scene played out across the holiday resorts of the world, wherever Brits wander.

British customs certainly created a monster when they refused your right to stay,i guess your an example of what results from a guy getting a good arse fucking in the detention centre:asshole:

Sounds like a stupid stat anyway. The Brits will always be lowest, simply because they already speak the language the rest of Europe wants to speak: English!

Be interesting to the see what percentage of Americans speak another language......

But yeah, WifeLuver's a jerkweed.

Why should they have to learn any other language ? Same for us here .... our language is english ---no need to learn others .

WifeLuver said:

You really are the most boring, ignorant poster.

We live on an island which shares borders with a principality and a country both of which speak English. Germany, for example has borders with Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands. There are bound to be greater requirements to speak other languages with those who share borders with them to facilitate trade.

A lot of it is to do with day to day living requirements - I've learned French, German, Spanish and Latin and rarely use any of it on a day to day basis apart from helping my children with they homework.

_Mark_ said:
We live on an island which shares borders with a principality and a country both of which speak English. Germany, for example has borders with Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands. There are bound to be greater requirements to speak other languages with those who share borders with them to facilitate trade.

A lot of it is to do with day to day living requirements - I've learned French, German, Spanish and Latin and rarely use any of it on a day to day basis apart from helping my children with they homework.

Don't let "it" suck you in, it gives "it" an erection

Users who are viewing this thread