• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Building Super

theOne666

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2005
Hi, I’m Kathy and for about a year or so, my boyfriend Dave and I shared an apartment in a pretty bad part of town, but it was really cheap. We were both saving up and it was just a matter of time before we could get a better place. The building had this insane Super named Wilson who ran the place like a prison guard. Wilson must be in his fifties, about six foot three inches and close to three hundred pounds, black and wore a uniform everyday. He was quite the menace and we tried our best to keep our distance from him. Everything had to be just as he wanted or you would hear about it or get written up. Three write ups and you’re kicked out. I would always catch Wilson totally perving on me. Every time he would see me alone, he would come close to me and follow me and just stare at my body. Dave said it didn’t help the way I dressed around the house, usually shorts and a tiny t-shirt. One time(I swear) I thought I saw old Wilson outside the window while I was masturbating! I couldn’t stop and just kept going and had the most powerful climax! When I told Dave, he got so turned on that we began using Wilson in our late night fantasies. Anyway, soon we’ll have enough money and we wouldn’t care, but as of now, we needed this low rent dump. For the almost eight months we lived here, we had been written up twice. Both for noise after ten o’clock. We had to tell our friends that partying at our place had to take place early in the day, which was fine for everyone. During these days, Dave was the only one working and I had gotten into kind of a funk, just really lazy and partying all day. Having Dave gone so much during the day only made me miss him more, which meant I spent a lot of the time high and masturbating!
One Monday morning as Dave left for work, I was feeling extra horny and got out some of our favorite smoke, to begin my day of playing with myself. I started smoking and I smoked a lot! I was so sexily high!! The room was full of so much smoke!! All of a sudden there was a pounding on the front door, hard and fast! It sounded like an emergency! I threw on my robe and ran to answer it. The furthest thing from my mind was what happened next. I answered the door and in walked Wilson, right by me! I was in shock and asking him what the hell was going on. He ordered me to shut the door and I did. Before I could say another word he starts waving his arms around through all the smoke. That’s what this is about? I instantly started to think of a clever reason/lie. I just finished cooking something or its steam from a hot shower, I thought to myself in a panic. Before I could even give an excuse, Wilson walks over to my counter and picks up the pipe full of smoke. He turns to me and says, “Oh Kathy, we have a big problem here. I’m going to have to call the police over here and take care of this situation. What are you thinking girl? You‘re going to jail!” He puts his phone to his face and talks into it saying to call the police and have them on stand-by till he gets to the bottom of this. I begin to panic uncontrollably! I even begin to cry as I plead with him. “Please Sir, I’m sorry. I cant go to jail…. Please….” As I’m pleading, I notice my robe begins to part a bit and Wilson’s eyes are practically bulging from his head. Oh no, I think to myself. I know how to get him to give me some leniency. I’m so high from the smoke (and horny)that it doesn’t even sound like such a bad idea? As a matter of fact, acting so dirty and naughty for this old black perv is kind of turning me on. Continuing to cry I tell him, “Please Wilson….isn’t there something we could work out…..I’ll do anything!.. Please..” He grabs me by the arm and tells me, “This is very serious Kathy. Do you understand me! The only way this will disappear, is if you do what I say. The second you don’t, I’m calling the police. Do you understand young lady?” I look to the floor, still weeping and nod yes. He says, “Well lets just see how much you understand.” He tells me to take my robe off, and I undo the tie in front and let it slowly drop from my shoulders and to the ground. He smiles at me and sits on my couch, then tells me to come sit on his lap. Without hesitation, I do. “Good girl” he tells me. I’m in only my thong panties as I sit on his lap. He starts squeezing and pinching my breasts and tells me to kiss him like he’s my boyfriend, because that’s what he is from now on. I close my eyes and bend my face forward and tell him, “Yes baby” as our lips touch and lock. The strangest/sexiest feeling came over me at that moment. I have just completely given myself to this crazy, old black man who is now my boyfriend. I have two boyfriends! One a normal live-in relationship, and one a dirty, perverted fantasy relationship with a man who will turn me into the police if I don’t give him everything he wants. My panties were begin to get real wet! Deep inside I think I realize this might be the best thing that has ever happened to me(or it’s the drugs, lol)!! All I know is that I’ve never been more turned on! I could feel his massive black hard-on underneath me as he holds me tight in his lap and wildly shoving his tongue down my throat. Kissing him back, I spread my legs apart a bit and slowly reach down and touch my new boyfriend’s hard cock through his pants. He moans into my mouth and that makes me begin to rub it up and down while we’re still making out. He starts moaning more and louder and all of a sudden he yells “Shit!” as his whole body starts shaking wildly. He came! When he was done screaming, he rudely pushes me off him and onto the ground. “Bitch! Look what you done to my uniform! How am I supposed to work today like this? What is my wife gonna say when she see‘s this?” That’s right, I forgot my new boyfriend is married! For some reason I get jealous and kind of mad at him. I want to prove I’m better than her so I stand up and bend over to kiss him telling him not to worry and that I’ll take care of it. “Look at the mess you made bitch!” I undo his work pants and pull them and his soiled underwear off of him. That’s when I get my first look at my buildings superintendent’s black cock. I haven’t seen that many black cocks(not in real life anyway) so I fall to my knees between his legs and just stare for a few moments. Its slowly softening before my eyes but its still really fat/thick and at least 7 inches long. Although he just dumped a load of cum, his two black balls hang a few inches below his cock and they are covered in wild curly black and grey pubic hairs. “What are you gonna do for your man, bitch. Just stare?” I tell him, “I’m sorry baby…no.. I just have never seen something so hot and beautiful before. I’m just happy its my boyfriends cock. I’m going to clean you all up.” His cock was covered in his cum and some even dripped down onto his balls. I wanted to taste him so bad. I reached up and grabbed his shaft in one hand as I bent forward and started cleaning cum from his hairy black balls with my mouth and tongue. I’ve never even done this for my real boyfriend! I cant explain what’s come over me, but I want to please this man more than any other man I’ve ever known. But why? He’s not attractive, he’s old enough to be my dad, he’s married, he’s fat, he’s black, plus he’s blackmailing me with this jail thing….I wont over think it and just go with my pure lust filled instincts. As I lick clean all the cum from his hairy balls, he tells me how filthy I am and how he has never had a girlfriend quite like me. This warms my heart as I lick my way up his cock and swallow every last drip of his pungent cum. His cock is back to full hardness again and I tell him to go to my bedroom and I’m going to throw his pants and underwear in the wash. When I get to the room, he’s laying on the bed completely naked and I see his cock has softened again. He taps the bed next to him and says there’s something he’s been wanting to do since we first moved in. I climb up next to him and he gets between my legs and lifts my thighs onto his shoulders and starts biting at my pussy through my thong. He’s going at it like a wild animal and nibbling on my clit starts to feel so incredible! I begin to grind up at his face causing more clitoral friction and I cum for the first time. He then rips my thong off and goes back at it! I cum three more times like this. He gets on top of me missionary position and tells me to put his cock inside me. I reach down and cant believe how hard and fat this old guys cock is! I rub his fat black cock head against my soaked, red hot pussy and guide it inside. “Whose my girl?” he asks me while looking down at me. “I am baby.” He smiles and thrusts his cock all the way in and I scream in ecstasy. His old black cock is stretching and pounding places never touched before. I try to lock my feet behind him so he cant stop the lovely pounding he’s giving me but he’s to big. I lock my arms around his neck instead and beg him not to stop. “Kathy, your pussies so tight.. You’ such a hot white bitch.. Uhhhhh.” and he explodes inside of me which sends me to another climax. He gets up and gets his clothes and leaves without saying anything. Maybe that’s all I had to do? Every other morning after that, five minutes after Dave is off to work, Wilson lets himself in with his key. Usually I’m waiting with some sexy lingerie on or sometimes he tells me to be completely naked when he arrives. I have become addicted to his cock and his lovemaking. I can not resist. Sometimes he calls me when Dave is here and he makes me meet him in one of the garages or in the parking lot. A lot of the times he just wants me to drain his balls with my expert cock sucking but its me who complains and demands he fuck me with his masterful black cock. Lately he has been taking me out to lunch at these old bars where there are only old fat black men(like him, his buddies)and introduces me as his new girlfriend and everyone’s reactions are of complete disbelief until they see Wilson kissing me or fingering me in front of them. He loves to show me off and I must admit, I enjoy being his trophy. The other day he took me shopping for some new sexy clothes and we got busted in the dressing room. He likes me to model outfits for him but it makes him so horny that he always ends up in my dressing room and pushing me to my knees. At first it seemed safe because we were always in my apartment but now, the chances of being seen are possible. Dave and I are coming to an end. He doesn’t know for sure(what’s going on) but he’s not an idiot. I’m just glad he doesn’t know with whom my time is being spent. Wilson is trying to convince me to move in with him and his wife as a border. I think I may have to. I can see how much fun we could have behind her back or while she’s asleep. As long as I have his BBC.

Users who are viewing this thread