• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull and his work buddy take turns getting wife pregnant

• Thread starterPete411
  • Start date

Pete411

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2010
My wife Lisa and I had a great overseas trip together in early but she confessed to me that she is missing her bull Rob, so we cut the trip short so she could get back to him. Lisa was so horny she didn't come out the bedroom for hours and all I could hear was the pair of them fucking - constantly. I left them to it. It was pretty hot lying in the guest room hearing their grunting and moaning through the night.*

After two days though, Rob had to return to work, so we got talking and Lisa told me again, she wants to get pregnant. She said she's spoken to Rob asking him, and he's suggested they get busy. He suggested it to Lisa if she wanted to increase her chances, his firefighter buddy who's recently divorced thinks she's hot and would like to fuck her too, and if they tag team her, one of them is going to get the job done.

I was shocked, I mean we've spoken/tried for babies in the past, I know*Lisa has been upset/frustrated for years because the whole time we've been married I've never been able to get her pregnant. I haven't gone to get that checked out, but I guess it's possible I can't get the job done.*

I got on the phone later in the day to talk to Rob about these plans. He told me his firefighter buddy Mike has three kids already and both of them want to have a marathon fuck session with Lisa and get her pregnant.*

That night they both show up at the house and waste no time in getting Lisa upstairs.*

Mike takes her first, he's rougher in the sack than Rob, but Lisa seemed to love it. Then it was Rob's turn.*

She confessed to me that Mike couldn't help himself and came back the next day while I was at work and Rob was at his folks and fucked her twice again. She said it was amazing sex with him, he's a bad boy - lots of tattoos, rides a bike, has a goatee. She says he turns her on and since she was at her most fertile time, she let him have his way with her.

Lisa is going to get a pregnancy test next week, I'll let you know the outcome.

MacNfries said:
Pete411, it seems we go down this path of discussion about once a month in these forums. It's almost tempting to just copy the comments and post 'em here ... :rolleyes:

You didn't ask for advice, therefore, I won't give any. But just so you know, the plumbing on females is a heck of a lot more complicated and delicate compared to that of males. So, just because she's ovulating doesn't mean, if she doesn't get pregnant, its your fault. It's more likely that her inability to get pregnant is on her end, not yours. The only way that can be determined is for her to see her female doctor. Of course, if she doesn't wish to get pregnant by you, then your efforts are all futile anyways ... right? I suspect she doesn't want to have YOUR child.
;)

Also, she doesn't have to wait a week and then go get a pregnancy test ... a trip to the local pharmacy can provide her everything she needs to determine pregnancy, at home, within the week of intercourse. :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence Mac. I think you may be right though, physically these two men are fine specimens -handsome, muscular, tall, very masculine. They are intelligent too, both College grads. I can see why the wife wants either of them to impregnate her. She's on a high at the moment, with all the male attention and has told me she wants to keep having sex with both of them. Sorry for any confusion, a home pregnancy test from the drug store is what I meant.

hows paying the child support and what happen if the child needs something that only a biological father can give. Will you be able to locate them both in the future?

Sorry i have major issues with having a kid to fulfill sexual kinks.

What if you and your wife have a very nasty divorce and end up in court a few years down the road. Knowing human nature and lawyers, i am willing to bet that this will be brought up in court. Hurting this poor yet unborn child.

there seem to be a lack of maturity in all parties involved. Do there to guys know there are being used as sperm donors and some day a court could forct them to pay child support?

I would only consider impregnating a wife under two scenarios:

1) The wife wants to stay with her husband as a security measure only (hubby is well-to-do and industrious). She feels that his genes are inferior and prefers to find another man to "fill his shoes". I've known several females who are this cunning to convince their husbands that they love them. This of course would be done without the husband knowing, so the wife can continue her charade until the day they die, all the while the husband thinking the child is his.

2) The husband is infertile, has an extremely low sperm count, or a very low testosterone level (unable to perform enough times during ovulation) and is very loving and tender towards his woman, and doesn't mind the idea of a donor.

I've undergone the natural insemination sperm donor route, and I can tell you that when all parties can completely appreciate the blessing that will take place, the experience is unbelievably awesome.

There is nothing wrong with a woman getting pregnant for another man, if the husband is in agreement.
It is the couples business, not ours.
If the husband is ready to deal with raising another mans child, then go for it.
In my opinion, if the couple want that, then do it. But leave the other guy out of the picture.
The kid does not need to be bothered with trying to figure out who their father is.
It will be unhealthy for the child to go thru something like this.
Let the couple have fun, let the bull have fun. Leave the kid out of it.
There is no reason for the real father to pay support if the couple want him for his fertility only.
If they want him involved, it will only cause trouble in the future.

What I find tough to understand is if a wife's husband has such terrible and inferior damn genes, then why the hell get with him to start with?

If you don't want this, don't stand for it.

I wouldn't.

But, as always, I'm just thinking about the kids and the future...I would want the husband to love the kid as much as I would, as a father--and if I was convinced this was the case, then I'd consider stepping in as a donor.

But if this is some kink-gone-wrong and you're just going to regret it later? A child should never be a regret. A child should never be some measure of power...and I can't stand when they're used as such.

carina_halerose said:
hows paying the child support and what happen if the child needs something that only a biological father can give. Will you be able to locate them both in the future?

Sorry i have major issues with having a kid to fulfill sexual kinks.

What if you and your wife have a very nasty divorce and end up in court a few years down the road. Knowing human nature and lawyers, i am willing to bet that this will be brought up in court. Hurting this poor yet unborn child.

there seem to be a lack of maturity in all parties involved. Do there to guys know there are being used as sperm donors and some day a court could forct them to pay child support?
thanks for your post. I'm just a bit confused by a couple of points you've made..what would a child want that ONLY a biological father can give?? Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't adoption and orphans been around for many years? I don't see the problem, sorry maybe I'm missing something. Yes both guys know they are there to please Lisa, and she is there to please them. They both know she wants a baby, the whole tag team set up is so no-one needs to know who the actual father is, so there's no pressure. Both guys are horny as hell and thinking with their dicks, so with no responsibility and having a woman who's enjoying the male attention, they're all having fun and there's no strings attached. Money has never been an issue, I own a very successful business.

Neither guy intends to 'grow old and gray with Lisa', I will be. I am liking the idea of raising a beautiful baby girl or boy as my own (if that's meant to be) plenty of men/couples do every year. This might not suit everyone, but we are all different. As long as my wife and future children are taken care of, I'm happy.

Jaxunman said:
What I find tough to understand is if a wife's husband has such terrible and inferior damn genes, then why the hell get with him to start with?
Love is a crazy thing my friend, money helps too. I know looks-wise she is out of my league, but she loves me, is attracted to my successes and our lifestyle. I'm alpha in the boardroom and now she's getting fucked by younger alpha men in the bedroom. Win-win situation really.

Vega said:
If you don't want this, don't stand for it.

I wouldn't.

But, as always, I'm just thinking about the kids and the future...I would want the husband to love the kid as much as I would, as a father--and if I was convinced this was the case, then I'd consider stepping in as a donor.

But if this is some kink-gone-wrong and you're just going to regret it later? A child should never be a regret. A child should never be some measure of power...and I can't stand when they're used as such.
This is definitely not kink gone wrong..both guys are turned on by the idea of getting her pregnant with no strings attached. Especially Mike it appears, who has three of his own and doesn't want any more. He's been coming over a lot in the last few days cos he's horny for Lisa and is just in it for the fact that he can fuck her without a rubber and there's no strings attached. Rob is in it cos he loves fucking and the attention he gets from Lisa (she loves his cock and muscles). He likes the bull lifestyle. Lisa enjoys both bulls for different reasons however, like me wants to be a parent.

Warpt said:
There is nothing wrong with a woman getting pregnant for another man, if the husband is in agreement.
It is the couples business, not ours.
If the husband is ready to deal with raising another mans child, then go for it.
In my opinion, if the couple want that, then do it. But leave the other guy out of the picture.
The kid does not need to be bothered with trying to figure out who their father is.
It will be unhealthy for the child to go thru something like this.
Let the couple have fun, let the bull have fun. Leave the kid out of it.
There is no reason for the real father to pay support if the couple want him for his fertility only.
If they want him involved, it will only cause trouble in the future.
I totally agree with you buddy, both men know they're there for pleasure and (now) fertility. Neither has backed off, neither is being 'duped', both know the score. Both aren't looking for a relationship. In fact Rob has started seeing a girl he went to high school with, and Mike is recently divorced and just looking for a hot woman he can fuck regularly without everything else that goes along with a relationship. If we are lucky to become parents, our baby (that's Lisa's and mine) will have a great life and a great, loving Dad - me.

I was going to ad my opinion, then not, then figured I will. None of my 3 kids are mine - happens when you're married to a slut - and all 3 were updated when they turned 21. Our family is not normal (if there is such a thing as normal on a world of over 6 billion folks!) but we do consider ourselves a family and get along just fine.
My middle daughter did seek out her dad. Being a slut she had a relationship with him and they have been friends for like 4 years now, but she calls me dad. Other 2 daughters have no interest what happened back during the 'days of the dinosaurs' as they put it.

Pete411 said:
I totally agree with you buddy, both men know they're there for pleasure and (now) fertility. Neither has backed off, neither is being 'duped', both know the score. Both aren't looking for a relationship. In fact Rob has started seeing a girl he went to high school with, and Mike is recently divorced and just looking for a hot woman he can fuck regularly without everything else that goes along with a relationship. If we are lucky to become parents, our baby (that's Lisa's and mine) will have a great life and a great, loving Dad - me.

Good on you, that’s awesome. It’s real hot that you had to interrupt your travel plans in because your wife missed her bf. Hope it all goes well for you!

jim_oakey said:
I was going to ad my opinion, then not, then figured I will. None of my 3 kids are mine - happens when you're married to a slut - and all 3 were updated when they turned 21. Our family is not normal (if there is such a thing as normal on a world of over 6 billion folks!) but we do consider ourselves a family and get along just fine.
My middle daughter did seek out her dad. Being a slut she had a relationship with him and they have been friends for like 4 years now, but she calls me dad. Other 2 daughters have no interest what happened back during the 'days of the dinosaurs' as they put it.

Wow, that is hot!

My 2 cents

There is a reason if you can't have children. It's natures way of saying your genes should not be passed along. That doesn't mean you would be a bad father or don't deserve being one. Just your genes shouldn't be spread. If you want I'll fly to Florida and put my genes in with the mix and have no problem not knowing if I impregnated your wife or not. Cheers friend. :)

Pete411 said:
thanks for your post. I'm just a bit confused by a couple of points you've made..what would a child want that ONLY a biological father can give?? Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't adoption and orphans been around for many years? I don't see the problem, sorry maybe I'm missing something. Yes both guys know they are there to please Lisa, and she is there to please them. They both know she wants a baby, the whole tag team set up is so no-one needs to know who the actual father is, so there's no pressure. Both guys are horny as hell and thinking with their dicks, so with no responsibility and having a woman who's enjoying the male attention, they're all having fun and there's no strings attached. Money has never been an issue, I own a very successful business.

Neither guy intends to 'grow old and gray with Lisa', I will be. I am liking the idea of raising a beautiful baby girl or boy as my own (if that's meant to be) plenty of men/couples do every year. This might not suit everyone, but we are all different. As long as my wife and future children are taken care of, I'm happy.

OK what if the child needs bone marrow or and organ transplant. thats what a bio father can give the child that you can not. Have you looked into their medical history. They may have something that should not be past along to a child. i am not talking about STD's there are far worse things. you say money is not an issue what happen if you get a divorce and she rakes you over the goals. Your lawyer will bring this hole thing up

They aren't worrying about what could be passed on to a child fathered by these two. The only thing things these two guys posess are weak minds and strong cocks. Sadly, it seems to be the only two things the "make a baby crowd" worry about.

Jaxunman said:
They aren't worrying about what could be passed on to a child fathered by these two. The only thing things these two guys posess are weak minds and strong cocks. Sadly, it seems to be the only two things the "make a baby crowd" worry about.

This.

But hey--think with your _______ not your _______ seems to be a motto around here.

Jaxunman said:
There's no point getting bent outta shape about 'what they could pass on' most people on this planet don't get married and have kids based on family history and lab results..I disagree that the guys are weak minded, they're helping us out and Lisa is taking care of their needs.

carina_halerose said:
OK what if the child needs bone marrow or and organ transplant. thats what a bio father can give the child that you can not. Have you looked into their medical history. They may have something that should not be past along to a child. i am not talking about STD's there are far worse things. you say money is not an issue what happen if you get a divorce and she rakes you over the goals. Your lawyer will bring this hole thing up
Thanks for clarifying that, but those are rare needs and I still stand by what I said about adoption and orphans.

Pete, in my own way, what I am trying to say is that yes there are things that can be passed along. Why not spend a few minutes on the front end finding out about these guys and a little of their medical history? I am the biological father of a child that is diabetic. No family history on either side. But that still didn't make it any easier to stick him with an insulin needle 4 times a day since he was age 2. One of my best friends has the knowledge that there is a better than average chance of any child fathered by him will be diabetic. His family history shows that it will skip a generation, his mother had it, he and his siblings do not, but each of the children fathered by them do have it. If you could spend a few minutes talking to someone and finding this out ahead of time to save a child this, would you? That is all I am trying to say. Cancers, Down Syndrome, severe depression and immune deficiencies are but a few major ones that are hereditary.

Users who are viewing this thread