• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull and his work buddy take turns getting wife pregnant

• Thread starterPete411
  • Start date
Sorry Pete but i think yo may be the one with a weak mind ...just stating my opion. Any oone that brings a child into this world as part of their sexual kink IS A IDIOT!! This might get me kick off this site but i really do not care. The get them PG by other crowd are a much of sickos and i hope they all have a nice visit from child protective services in their future.

Darwinism favors the strong and superior. If the cuck is incapable of showing courage around those who wish to impregnate her and succumb to their wishes, should the cuck even procreate at all? Why not lambast the cucks who were foolish enough to spread their inferior genes to their poor wives prior to their epiphany that they are nothing more than weak excuses for a husband? The least he could do for dishonoring his wife by his cowardise is to help raise the child as he promised when he took upon his vows.

God. There are so many things I hate about the Cuck mentality.

Reactions: AstaSilva
MacNfries said:
If we go with that belief, iluvyurwifey ... we approach the ideology of selective breeding. Let's not forget WW2 and the Aryan ideology.
So, if you have a small, skinny male, do you hold him down and remove his testicles so he can't breed, or an ugly, underdeveloped female ... do you remove her ovaries or have her sterilized, all in an effort to eradicate poor genetics?
And once you've theoretically reached perfection ... will the lesser of perfection then be eradicated as well? Where does it stop? Mac
:eek::
Totally agree Mac, that's what separates us from the animals. Think they got a bit carried away with their kink!

carina_halerose said:
Sorry Pete but i think yo may be the one with a weak mind ...just stating my opion. Any oone that brings a child into this world as part of their sexual kink IS A IDIOT!! This might get me kick off this site but i really do not care. The get them PG by other crowd are a much of sickos and i hope they all have a nice visit from child protective services in their future.
Thank you for for your opinion. Mike has three very healthy kids and Robs family health checks out too. Two healthy, primed and ready studs!

Our second child was fathered by another guy, while I was overseas. I was gone for 15 months and came home to a 2 month old baby girl. The guy is someone who works with her. He still occasionally has sex with her. She gave me the choice to stay and accept the baby as mine or leave. She informed me that either way, she would continue to see him. The kids call him Uncle Matt and love it when he stays over. They have already found him in bed with their mother, in the morning. The oldest, my son, found me in bed in the guest room. He wanted to know why I was sleeping in here instead of with Mommy. I guess he'll probably grow up to be a cuckold too.

subhubjon said:
Our second child was fathered by another guy, while I was overseas. I was gone for 15 months and came home to a 2 month old baby girl. The guy is someone who works with her. He still occasionally has sex with her. She gave me the choice to stay and accept the baby as mine or leave. She informed me that either way, she would continue to see him. The kids call him Uncle Matt and love it when he stays over. They have already found him in bed with their mother, in the morning. The oldest, my son, found me in bed in the guest room. He wanted to know why I was sleeping in here instead of with Mommy. I guess he'll probably grow up to be a cuckold too.
See, that's where I draw the line. I like the "uncle" moniker, but even as a hopeful uncle, I wouldn't want to sway the child's point of view either way by bringing the cuckolding into the house where the children are currently sleeping. I would simply be friendly and cordial to the wife and only discreetly continue my sexual relations with her so that the children do not know. I'd still like to be referred to as "uncle", mostly because I should be available to answer questions about medical history during the most precious years of the childrens' rearing. But, that's just me.

The child has plenty of time to self-reflect on whether he's cuckold material or not, and I prefer to not be a factor in that decision.

I wish nothing of the sort for your kids, jon, and I HOPE he doesn't grow up to be a cuck, despite the ******** you've subjected him to.

I don't think that's acceptable at all.

I approve of natural mating for all conceptions. Something rather weird about sperm banks where samples could be mixed accidentally or on purpose. There was Doctor who used his own semen (instead of the donated supplies) to get 37 women pregnant. Not sure whether it was a fetish wish of his, or how he was found out.

Imagine if Bill Gates wanted to produce a few hundred off-spring of his genes, by getting a friend in a sperm bank to change the labels, so women got his sperm instead. The Gates might start taking over the world - eventually.

Sounds like a lot of fun for your wife to have energetic baby-making sex with YOUR FULL CONSENT AND BIG MONEY BACKING. You obviously love her and WANT her to have children - so GOOD FOR YOU - and you are emotionally ready to receive children into your life.........and I bet the moment she is preggie, you will get excited and go the baby shop looking a pram and cot and stuff.

I reckon you will make a very good father and be a great role model in the fullness of time. You will educate that spunk bubble, and wrap it in your love - it will be a "wanted child".

And when your wife is ready for a second baby, those two horny men will want to come back and donate their life force again. And you will probably let them have "follow-on" sex during the whole pregnancy (and why not, as they have added value to your marriage, right).

Truly hope it won't be very long before a bundle of joy is in your arms and you can give it a bath and learn to change (nappies/diapers/huggies).

Stick to your baby making dream - and let the three of them splash the sperm about in a loving, caring manner.

Saraha do you live in a cave? Gates has taken over the world.

Users who are viewing this thread