• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull + Cuckold

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
I am a Bull and a Cuckold (mostly more a wifesharer) at the same time.
I first made my experience as bull, though I must say, I was never a bull in the way that the partner of the girls I fucked were dedicated cuckold who were watching us.
My last three girlfriends did cuckold me, this was not planned and just happened.
Naturally I am more a bull, but when I was put into a cuckold position, I suffered bit but after some while alos enjoyed it. I enjoy much more to be the bull and I might have soon the opportunity to be the bull of a couple I know.
Anyway it was good for me to have made the cuckold experience because with having seen the others side I belive I can be a better bull.
How does it come, that one person can be bull and cuckold? For me, it is what they have in common: I am turned on by horny slutwives who cannot keep their legs together. This is my fetish, I strongly prefer to be the bull of such a slut but if I have no opportunity to do that, then I rather accept that I am the cuckold/wifesharer than having only boring monogamous sex....

Does anybody here has made similar experience?

Reactions: Naijabibull

Users who are viewing this thread