Bull for long term Kik chat

Youngoneeli

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2019
Bull here seeking very specific situation. I've been in contact with a cuck for a few years now where he would send me info, pics, and vids and we would talk about them and have fun posting them around and finding different ways to be interactive. he recently just stopped replying so I am now searching for a new cuck to have an online bull/cuck relationship where we can talk about the wife with her partners. My previous cuck had a blackmail fetish so we would play off that, but I am not trying to destroy lives or harm relationships so it is done in a controlled manner though talked about as though it is not. I mainly communicate through kik so If this sounds like a situation you'd be up for kik Youngone__22 with two underscores!!! you can also message me on here, but we will have to find a better way to communicate.

Reactions: hijabimuslimslut, Patrick9000000, Bandobanda and 1 other person
Hey man I am very interested! I am a cuck who’s been looking for a reasonable and respectable long term bull like you! I messaged you on Kik but it says your phone has been off for a while! If you’d like to chat you can message me on Kik @bigbootyheather511 I’m looking forward to hearing from you man!

Hey man
Look me up
Kik is slutmedic