Bull gets cock (true story)

• Thread startermarvin
  • Start date

marvin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2006
In a well known uk daily newspaper (clue it rises in the morning, no not you ! fool) It was reported that a kinky business woman (Mrs Bull) had sex on a beach with twin brothers in front of her hubby and 14 other naked men.
Blonde ***** Bull 45 romped with the 2 40 year olds in turn- having sex with one whilst pleasuring the other. The afternoon dogging show took place in an open fronted tent was watched by hubby and other "excited nudists".
(I bet they where:D ). One beachgoer took offence at the display at Studland in Dorset and the cops where called. They where still at it some 30mins later when the boys in blue arrived. It goes on to say that all 3 where fined 75 quid.
Cor!!! whis i was there what a creampie that must have been??:p
What a spoilsport that beachgoer was, fancy reporting it. I bet he got rejected by her or didnt get a turn???
Just goes to show though sometimes the Bull does get the cock as well:D :D LOL
have fun
Sparky

that need to happen up here

wish i could have been there sounds hot

those nudists...

Have used the place regularly in past

Studland bay is a naturist beach and my wife and I vivited it often in the past.

The beach itself is a family place, but there are sand dunes that go on for about half a mile behind the beach. On sunny days my wife and i would frequent the dunes and guys would wander over. The advantage was Jane could see the guys cock and if it was of a sufficient size she would invite him to join her while I kept lookout. This was 7 or 8 years ago.

My favorite memory was watching her ride a guy, who must have been 60, with a 10 inch cock. Then seeing his spunk drip out onto the sand. Ahhhhhh memories!!

All sperm is sacred, don't let the Pope find out that it dripped onto the sand or you won't go to Heaven. The Pope will ring God on his hot-line and dob you in for wasting sperm. Seven Hail Mary's won't bring you forgiveness.

Saraha said:
All sperm is sacred, don't let the Pope find out that it dripped onto the sand or you won't go to Heaven. The Pope will ring God on his hot-line and dob you in for wasting sperm. Seven Hail Mary's won't bring you forgiveness.

LMAO!! that was absolutely hilarious!! thanks

Mrs Bull looks quite a nice woman as well!

Saraha said:

Beautiful... hahaha :p