• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull looking for ownership of cucks wife

jbull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2021
I am looking to get ownership of a cucks wife’s pics that I can show whenever I want to. I will ****** her and use her pics as I please no matter what. Must verify it’s your wife before I will consider. Not looking for fakes or collectors just real husbands wanting their wife owned. Pm me with your wife’s pics if you are interested.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, Swingcouple, rjhsteel2001 and 5 others
Bump

Reactions: shesmademecuck
message me when I'm online please

Bump

Will gladly give you my wife’s pics

Bump

Bump

My wife Olga

IMG_20220824_195417.jpg IMG_20220709_082049.jpg IMG_20220903_155108.jpg IMG_20230415_222637_086.jpg IMG_20230415_222642_271.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie and Swingcouple
Pimpandhost.com username: dummyxxxacct password: bbwsluts123
Chsnge the pw and lock me out she is all urs

Bump

Looking for someone dedicated to use anydesk and post my wife and show to the world. Have pics videos and all her info for you to ******. No limit to where. Must be able to post from my browser as I watch.

stewny said:
Looking for someone dedicated to use anydesk and post my wife and show to the world. Have pics videos and all her info for you to ******. No limit to where. Must be able to post from my browser as I watch.
I PM you

rjhsteel2001 said:
Sounds erotic and dangerous!
Are you interested. PM me

Bump

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread