• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull looking in VA,DC,MD,NC

• Thread starterblaquebull
  • Start date

blaquebull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2008
Hello there my name is Carl.In what couples or single ladies are looking for I am college educated clean and repectful black male. . I have been in the swing lifestyle for 5 years and I would love the chance to deliver what it is that you seek. I am DD free and love to make people laugh and have fun. I like to bring passion and pleasure to my partners. I am comfortable with one on one,couples and groups.. Maybe take a look at my adventures and I hope that you like what you see.. I am in Richmond VA area and it seems real slow as far as the lifestyle goes. . I am really down to earth and enjoy kind hearted people. Ideally it would be great to have some fun discreet regular encounters. Yet I am comfortable with however you would like to set things up...

I am looking for encounter in VA/DC/MD/NC area's

you can reach me at
cfunn2006 at yahoo

If you contact let me know where you are contacting me from and what you are looking to get into please include pics

Attachments

• openwide.jpg
    openwide.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 426
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 624
  • 7 (2).jpg
    7 (2).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 701
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 668
hello

damn liked the hot pics .were in md eastern shore 30 mins over bay bridge shes 55 im 50 she wants what you got

Great Pics! My wife is looking to have fun with someone just like you! please contact us! She is tall, athletic, and has a huge butt! We live in Roanoke Va and if your intrested send me a msg.!

Users who are viewing this thread