• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull looking to humiliate cucks online

• Thread starterwidmerpool
  • Start date

widmerpool

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 24, 2010
I'm looking for cucks looking for online humiliation. This could be webcam. This could be email. This could be chat.

The more the merrier as cucks, sissies and other beta males share a lot of personality traits. It's also more humiliating/unmanly to be something like a groupie.

I have had real-life experiences cuckolding husbands. It's a rush for me.

*Some* of this is a two-way road so it would be great to get responses that show some insight into what makes you tick.

PM with responses.

humilation

i like to be humilated because my lildick cnnot satisfy wife she has me in panties now yahoo mess and email same name olderhubnwife4blk thanks:eek:

I'm such a pussyboy sometimes

I love a real man putting me and my wife I our place . And making me do some real nasty things in front of my wife . I need to be on my knees

hi, i would be interested to know more, i am chrisjohn92000

To the original poster - I know this works because I've been doing it for a few years now. BE WARNED.... to do it properly takes a LOT of time :( Nice to have others sharing the load with me.

You're right about the two-way-street. We need to get to KNOW who we're playing with through the medium of the written word. Good luck in finding those that can write more than a couple of lines back to you.

Public apology here to all the cuck hubbies and/or sissy sluts I don't get to chat with regularly [you know who you are]. I never forget about you or fail to enjoy your woman's photos and stories, but there are not enough hours in the day that aren't stolen by things like WORK :( :(

Maybe I should start a thread about a couple I've been playing with for over a year now. I DON'T display photos of other people, but this couple are both happy for me to show her off and tell the story of the three of us..... What do you think?

Frequently on cam for humiliation of my tiny cock.

I am a 50yo cuck with a very tiny cock. I am often online on cam. Look for me on yahoo. Screen name is m2bseen.

greymaster said:
Maybe I should start a thread about a couple I've been playing with for over a year now. I DON'T display photos of other people, but this couple are both happy for me to show her off and tell the story of the three of us..... What do you think?

Yes, I would be real keen to see that, sir. On behalf of all cucks (I hope I don't speak out of turn); thank you for the time that you do spend humiliating us.

I agree with jealous, we are a couple and we are learning more about this lifestyle every day and to see what others are doing would be nice greymaster. One thing we have come to understand is that people treat this differently or have slightly different variations from dressing to chastity to having the bull in the room with them or in our case where she prefers to go out on her own. Either way its always interesting to see how others approach this lifestyle

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Yes, I would be real keen to see that, sir. On behalf of all cucks (I hope I don't speak out of turn); thank you for the time that you do spend humiliating us.

Thread started - go find it :D

[What... you expected ME to do the work??] LOL

please master... i would be very greatful and very good at responding! i am a poor excuse of a "man" my dick is non existant soft, about 1 inch of foreskin..hard its about 3 and 3/4 long and same in girth...my wife has cuckold me many times... my email is: marino13_ca@yahoo.com

please humiliate me

i am 30 yr old white male with tiny lil baby peepee looking for bull for my whife and i to serve am looking forword to my first clean up:D:D:D::p

consider me

widmerpool said:
I'm looking for cucks looking for online humiliation. This could be webcam. This could be email. This could be chat.

The more the merrier as cucks, sissies and other beta males share a lot of personality traits. It's also more humiliating/unmanly to be something like a groupie.

I have had real-life experiences cuckolding husbands. It's a rush for me.

*Some* of this is a two-way road so it would be great to get responses that show some insight into what makes you tick.

PM with responses.
I have seen my stepfather let strangers use my mother. I know this is different but I feel submissive, humiliated, sexually charged seeing my mother used. Please Encourage me to share. I am Tim, Son of a *****.

e mail me

timpeeks said:
I have seen my stepfather let strangers use my mother. I know this is different but I feel submissive, humiliated, sexually charged seeing my mother used. Please Encourage me to share. I am Tim, Son of a *****.
timkan@yahoo.com

2 much work keepin cucks in line theyre whiney demanding
little things

i too need to be put in my place by a superior well endowed MAN. my wife deserves to have a 'real' man in her bed!

I love being humiliated can i have us yahoo id

Is the op still picking up cucks for humiliation?

if so I'm 30 years old, with a small cock, into humiliation and bdsm in general, kinkier the better. 31 year old very hot long term girlfriend.
cumpig_m@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread