• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull Piss

• Thread startertheirslave
  • Start date

theirslave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2006
I've brought this one up before because it was one of the humiliating things my ex-wife and cuckoldress loved forcing me to do - and her bulls hardly had to be begged to do it - which was drinking their piss from the spout. i would often have to serve them beers while they watched tv and sit at their feet, my mouth open, waiting until they snapped their fingers, which was a sign to delicately unzip them, take their flacid cocks into my mouth, and drink all their piss. one drop spilled and it was slaps on the face or worse, their belt welting my sissy ass. any other cucks have this experience, any bulls enjoy doing it and any hotwives enjoy watching their cucks drink bull piss????

Reactions: joelhwood, Panawife and ckc
I once had American beer... very similar :)

Reactions: Doubleddipper and Softwimphub
theirslave said:
I've brought this one up before because it was one of the humiliating things my ex-wife and cuckoldress loved forcing me to do - and her bulls hardly had to be begged to do it - which was drinking their piss from the spout. i would often have to serve them beers while they watched tv and sit at their feet, my mouth open, waiting until they snapped their fingers, which was a sign to delicately unzip them, take their flacid cocks into my mouth, and drink all their piss. one drop spilled and it was slaps on the face or worse, their belt welting my sissy ass. any other cucks have this experience, any bulls enjoy doing it and any hotwives enjoy watching their cucks drink bull piss????
I have drank bull piss with my wife and alone while she watched. Her and her bulls love it and I do too.

Reactions: Charliescuck
This has become my favourite thing to do a cuck sissy’s. It’s powerful and humiliating - I’ve pissed on someone in a public restroom back when I was a younger youte. A weirdo continued to stare and gawk at my cock at the urinals. He made some sort of comment - at the time I was no part of this lifestyle I was offended and turned from the urinal towards his direction and finished my piss on him telling him that’s what you get for being a weird gay pervert. Now I enjoy doing the same to cuck husbands and bitch boys that submit to alphas

Users who are viewing this thread