Bull wants to Fem me

• Thread startermwf43forbbc
  • Start date

mwf43forbbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2009
A Dominant Black Bull wants to fem me tomorrow in my semi. Wants me to wear stockings and panties for him, then wants me to worship his Superior Black Cock. He will then fuck me after i have sucked his BBC and licked his ass. He tells me if i do well he will allow me to drink his hot piss then share me with his friends. I am very excited!

Sounds hot! Some cock-sucking, a little ass-eating, getting plowed by BBC and then drinking some steaming hot piss.... All while femmed out? Gotta do it, no telling how many of these opportunities might come along....

Taht is pretty much how it went for me right after I met my female friends' boss. My best GF arragned for him to come eat light supper with us on the weekend. I wore panties and stoclings and high heels.
I married the girll and have had a lot of dates with black men since then. The first round did not happen all in one day though. you said SEMI?
luv, MsGary

It finally happened! A week later than I thought, but it happened...and WOW!! Unfortunatly there aren't any pics from our first time, but my Master assures me there will be pics of our next one. I felt so sexy laying in my sleeper with the stockings and panties on waiting for him to arrive. When he got there he made me model for him. Then I spent about 20 minutes worshipping his cock, balls and asshole with my mouth. He then spent the next 45 minutes using my ass in several different positions. All the while talking down to me, humiliating me and degrading me...I loved it! He bred me so deep that his cum didn't leak out over night! I can't wait to be his "lil bitch slut white gurl" again...and SOON!

sultan

This is IR gay vintage. I remember seeing pics of those two getting it on together in the very late 1970's to early 80's..
Does anybody knows the black guys name and do you have more pics of him? If yes, please post information and pics in here.

devil

Last edited: