Bull's notes on an online cuckolding

• Thread starterBull4allcouples
  • Start date

Bull4allcouples

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2012
well, my personal ad had been up less than two days when I got a nice request from the male partner of a couple somewhere south and west of my location asking me to chat further w/ him and discuss how he might get his wife (he’s 35 she’s 25) to cuckold him.

honestly I get three or four requests such as his a week from wannabe cuckolds but something about ‘M.’ was genuine and I gave him my yahoo ID. w/in a few hours we began to chat and after one rather revealing chat I asked him if his bride might be interested in chatting w/ me herself so that I could really understand what was going on. now, in my experience this is often met w/ a variation of ‘no she wouldn’t understand’ but ‘M.’ said that he would pass my yahoo ID on to her and that he would encourage her to contact me and learn what she could about the lifestyle. I sent along some links to blogs and etc that I found useful to both of them and hoped for the best.

well I am an early riser and when I got up I found her on yahoo so I sent her a note. that first chat lasted more than two hours ending only when she and M had to get ready to go to church (the irony was not lost on me) and in that time we had made some nice progress in her understanding of what this old Bull likes to call ‘the many benefits of becoming a cuckoldress’.

a few hours later she and I chat again….she has tons of questions and wants me to be her mentor while she (and I long distance) train M to the point that he will help in the search for her lovers. this is a tantalizing offer and I gladly accept. I send her more resources and get some nice responses. I chat w/ him again…partly to reassure him that his wife and I are making progress and partly to tweak his cuckold heart strings as he has already told me that he craves the mental and emotional angst and jealousy. I tell him she and I are conspiring to change his entire life and he begs me to complete the job and to travel to them and complete his cuckolding by claiming his lovely young bride.he is ordered (by me) to shave his crotch as a symbol of his new standing in his household and he completed that task in a matter of 20 minutes. for her part she has taken to her new role w/ eagerness and tells me that she wants to be an evil Domme cause that’s what he needs. I could not agree more.

today we made some great strides too. having slept on their decision they were both anxious to move forward…so he’s taking her shopping for some heels and lingerie to enhance her new Domme persona and I challenged him and he really stepped up…I told him that he wasn’t going to get any sexual release until he ordered himself a chastity device and in a matter of minutes he had gotten that task done. his new device should be here in about two weeks and his bride and I have conspired to make his locking up a major event in his new cuckold life. and tonight w/ her help we are going to give him his first but certainly not his last ‘ruined orgasm’. this old bull is very happy.

all this is in 36 hours or so…I keep reminding him that he’s a very lucky man!!

I am very proud of both of them and I will post more as things happen.

update #1
well, believe it or don’t this thing has kept moving forward at just this side of light speed. I have spent time w/ them online each and every night and both he and she have been good to their word. she and I arranged for his first release as a cuckold husband and w/ some encouragement from me we gave him what we threatened would be his last ejaculation.
she and I are conspiring to give him the jealousy and angst that he craves and i am hoping that he will fly this old Bull out to seal the deal sometime soon. he’s my kind of cuckold…he wants to serve me as well…but my plans for now mostly include seducing his pretty young bride to the darkside. their next tasks include new butt plugs and a strapon for her and, young though she is (25) she is game for almost all of my evil ideas and is sharing much of her rich fantasy life w/ me as well and I am planning for his future humiliations. more soon.

update #2

things proceed…..he has impressed me all along w/ his sincerity and today was no different. he is eager to prove to me that he is the profound cuckold that he claims to be and I have her very much on board in terms of being relentless w/ him here during this training period. she will be edging him tonight after a family visit and he will be given his first pee drinking…or at least tasting, experience tonight or possibly in the morning if she is feeling extra evil. I told her that I needed her to hurt him for me tonight and she said ” I wanna hurt him bad, Daddy”…how great is that?? more soon.

update #3

I am hoping he will fly me in to their location, pick me up at the airport, take me to his home where I will defile his wife and then she and I can get down to making M earn his new nickname – worm.
I am crazy for this young woman – she has taken to being the evil Domme in such a wonderful manner… I asked her today if she thought M would like to become a sissy for us and she replied…’I will buy some panties in his size today.’ what a great girl !!!

well after a brief hiatus I have continued w/ them. his Bon-4 showed up this week and good to her word she and I talked and decided to lock him up anyway. but when I got online to tell M he reminded me of J’s and my promise to him that he would receive his”last blow job” immediately before he was locked away. but he had been banished to the guest room while J and I worked this out and well, considering J’s confusion and ambivalence I expected the event to be at least postponed if not cancelled but she seemed eager to begin again and informed me that she would suck him off while he and I chatted. and the like the cuckold worm that he is, it took him less than two minutes to ask my permission and flood her hot mouth w/ his backed up load of semen which she promptly snowballed back into his mouth.
I spoke w/ her briefly this morning and he is content in his cage so far….wish us luck.

This is awesome. I love how you get into tweaking his angst and jealousies, made him shave his crotch to signify his new demotion on the totem pole. Love how you told him how you had big plans to change his life forever, really get inside his head.
So when he got his last bj of his married life, you insisted on chatting with him while he was getting sucked off? That's hot, kind of interfering like that, ensuring that he'd always remember you and your commanding voice when he gets sexually frustrated.

very nice progress, my wife and i tried the same thing about a yr ago and was going well til the bull said something to her she didnt want and pushed the issue to the point where wife just stopped talking to him and talking to me about it . she has cucked me for several yrs but wanted her to become more aggressive in her domme role . but it didnt happen so i still look for a bull thats patient with her and slowly get her into her new role . but loved your story thus far . thanks