• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

bull's strokes

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
i dont know where to share my feelings, thought right section would be the confessions.
just now was watching a vid where a bull is fucking the hotwife and the cuck hubby video taping it.
the bull was giving strokes so heavily that the whole body of wife and the bed is was shaking.
exactly what our bull gives to my wife. in his last visit i was on the same bed next to her while he was giving her such strokes. she whispered into my ear " see how he is fucking hard.. can u give such strokes" i said "no".
i really started feeling after that the bulls are made up like that they have that stamina to give such heavy strokes that the body of females shakes in response to those strokes and we cucks are made up in such a way that we can only give a warm, soft strokes.
whats the opinion of fellow cucks and bulls here?

U should be able to destroy and make love to your wife. Both is important. Now I would pound your wife only. I don't love her.

Reactions: purplejoys
MacNfries said:
indicuck, yes, you did right by coming to the Cuckold Confessional ... :D

Why the holy Father needs the wife's name and home address?:confused:
Wanted to give her a holy lessen...?:D

my wife declared slowly that whenever he fucks and leaves, she is getting a different kind of smell all over her body..a good smell but a diffrent one. i tried to feel that smell one day at her neck, yes she was true, it was some kinda erotic aroma from her skin.
what could be the reason for it?

Users who are viewing this thread