Bulls want a clean pussy?

• Thread starterfar2easy
  • Start date

far2easy

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2006
This was brought up in a thread by STB. How many bulls/ lovers want to have the husbands refrain from cumming in their wive's pussys? Are you denied penetration or do you wear condoms or pull out or something else entirely? Could you share your thoughts and stories with us? My wife won't fuck others yet, but our games include pretending to keep her clean from time to time which leaves me denied a week or so at a time. Dildos are her lover for that time and when I get her back sh is well used! Love it.

As long as wife on birth control it sounds fun letting bull cum in her pussy only

Limason

what do you use for birth control if the bulls cum in your pussy?

But does your husband get to cum in your pussy? The whole idea is to keep it clean for your bull. Looking for your story and if this is the norm.

the cuck should be happy to keep the wife's pussy clean for her, isn't being a bidet on a cuck's job description?

I'd imagine a bull that has a long term thing going with a couple wouldn't allow the husband to come in her pussy. But imagining is about as much as I can do there. ;)

My wife wants he bull tocum in her only after a complete STD tests. i am never allowed to fuck or even cum on her. her pussy and ass and even her mouth belong to him. i would not want it any other way

Do any of you fear your wife getting pregnant from the bull?
Or do you like the idea? If wife is on birth control I see where it can be hot to watch the bull cum in her no worries then

Okay so this one got a little off-track. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced their wives stopping the cuck from cumming in her pussy at the bulls request? Wondering how that conversation went and how things are going?
Trying to right the ship but it may have capsized...

Far2 - it didn't capsize, it just never took sail. I suspect there are few true bulls here who would care to express their feelings.

I like your re-direct. I'd like to see how other people handled a situation that some of you here think I am sailing into. It actually might help me as I'll post a reference to this in my other thread when I have more time to update that one.

You are probably right on the bull aspect Stb. You have good thought process and I suspect you analyze and analyze your situation over an over again...makes you a smart fella!