• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bulls, Your Favorite Cuck "Breaking" or Humiliation Technique

• Thread starterBlondBlueAlphaMale
  • Start date

BlondBlueAlphaMale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2011
"Bulls" (as an alpha male with years experience in this community, I dislike the term "bull" but oh well,...)

What is your favorite technique(s) for emotionally breaking or humiliating cucks
in the presence of their wives/gfs? What do you do to override their sexual bond and establish yourself as the alpha prime male in her life?

My technique is simple, yet effective. I'll share it once I read a few replies.

My wife hates the term "Bull" and prefers either Stud of Lover depending on how often that man fucks her. She keeps from 5 to 6 in rotation, and currently has 3 lovers and 3 studs. Lovers get more opportunities and are given more choices.

One of her lovers forbids my attendance, but has her do slutty things in front of me like take off her panties during the pre-meeting phone call.

Another lover insists I watch and stay quiet while he works her into a frenzy with his thick cock. Then he just smiles at me each time she cums, knowing that I rarely make her cum.

One stud working on becoming a lover forbids my attendance, but will have her bring the movie camera and do POV shots while she sucks his cock, then turns it off just before she climbs on. She spent the night with him last night.

4 years and counting, no cream pies, but I would love to get one.

blondebluealpha,would love to hear your technique

My favorite thing is to get the cuckold to beg me to sleep with his partner, i will keep refusing him til he begs and pleads.
i find when that happens it really hits home to them how low they are, it also seems to make the wife laugh at her husband groveling
tom

Users who are viewing this thread