• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bully part 1

• Thread startersurry
  • Start date

surry

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2010
I was bullied in school & after I grew up I did not think it had affected me. But I was wrong. After I got married we lived next door to the Davies. They had a teenager named Doug who was always working out in his back yard. His body was muscled like you would think & he knew it. My wife Nancy would lay out & sunbath & Doug would look at her & make comments about how nice she looked.
Nancy liked it & was flattered. But as the summer went on Doug’s comment got more crude. He’d look over the fence & and ask “Nancy what size were her tits?” “Could she please sun bath topless?” Nancy ignored him but got mad at him for the crude comments. She told me about it after he asked her to show him some pussy because he knew she fucked because she was married.
I approached him one day over the fence while Nancy was sunbathing & he made a comment about letting a horny teenager fuck her. I heard this & walked to the fence & told him I did not like him talking to my wife that way. Doug told me my wife teases’ him by laying out in that “fuck me” bathing suit & she needs his teenage cock up her married cunt!” He had pushed his face against mine & by his body language he dared me to answer back. Something happened to me. The bully feelings came back. I got scared & couldn’t say anything. When Doug saw my reaction he was surprised but pushed his advantage.
He spoke louder so Nancy could hear & told me how “I couldn’t make her cum & she needed a big dick that could fuck her all night! Why don’t I invite him over so I can fuck your wife? You know she needs my cock & you can watch & suck me clean after I do her!” Nancy came over to the fence & was mad that I wasn’t putting this boy in his place. She told him he needed to learn his manners! Doug laughed & asked how big my dick was? Nancy was shocked by the question & said it enough. He told her is it this big & pulled out his dick & let it hang. Nancy looked & said “oh my god.” I wasn’t sure if she was upset he pulled it out or because it was twice my size. Doug reached over & pulled Nancy’s top up over her tits. They were ******* to him. Doug says that’s only fair. Nancy stood there tits ******* & asked me if I was going to allow this to happen.
Doug told her to shut the fuck up & ordered me to remove her top all the way. Nancy was stunned when I said yes sir & did as I was told. Doug reached over & started playing with her tits. My wife turned into this meek female. Like the alpha male was claiming his property & she knew this is how it was supposed to be. She just stood there letting this boy have his way. (Doug told me later on he was surprised how easy we gave in to him. He thought for sure he would get in trouble. )
He told me to remove her bottoms & when I did Nancy lifted her legs to allow me to take them off. He ordered me to jerk him off while he fingered my wife. Nancy watched me do this & Doug reached down & fingered her. He told her what I wimp I was & he wanted her to go in the house & shave her pussy just for him. I was to call him & invite him over to fuck her. I pushed Nancy against the fence & her legs opened for Doug. I aimed his dick at her pussy.
Nancy humped his hand & agreed to everything he said. She watched me jerk him off & she came when she felt his cum hit her pussy. As I tucked his dick back in his shorts, he kissed my wife & had me lick Nancy’s cum off his fingers. Nancy gave him her bathing suit & we walked back into our house. She started asking me how his dick felt in my hand. How hard did it feel? Could I feel him cum? Wasn’t I ashamed to allow him to use my body? Why did I have a hard on when he was playing with me? Are you going to suck him off now that you jerked him off onto your wife? (Turns out this was a fantasy of hers.) How come his cock & balls are so much bigger than yours? When I call him be nice because he will be our guest.
While Nancy was talking a mile a minute she was in the bath tub & shaving her pussy. Now I like hairy pussy but I guess Doug likes his bald. When I called Doug he let it ring & then answered. (Nancy told me to put it on the speaker phone before I called.) When I asked Doug to come over & he asked me “why?” I said “you know.” I had to tell him that he was being invited to fuck my wife because he is a better man than me. He would have access to my wife body even if she changed her mind. Doug even said he may one day want to get Nancy pregnant. I would not agree to this until Nancy reminded me he was more man than me & Doug can do anything he wants to us. When I agreed to this Doug told us to look up cuckold on the internet & he would be over in one hour. Plus Nancy was to shave my pubic hair like a little boy.

wow, very hot

I enjoyed!

Very nice story, looking forward to part 2