• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Business trips

• Thread starterHotblondewifeshared
  • Start date

Hotblondewifeshared

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2019
My wife used to come with me on business trips. She would find nude clubs to work at while we were in town. She would work there all day while I was meeting with clients. Nude all day serving drinks and doing her thing on stage from time to time. She would get soaking wet being in front of strange guys all day. I would bring my clients in after hours with stacks of bills. I would not tell them about the wife being there nude. She would wait our tables totally nude except heals. I would buy VIP private dances for my clients with my wife. I loved hearing what they had to say about her and what happened during the private dances. I would hand stacks of bills to my clients while she was on stage.

Attachments

• 0783BECD-EB66-4CD9-B1CC-491F753A2232.jpeg
    0783BECD-EB66-4CD9-B1CC-491F753A2232.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: Atriker, robandkate, Dark_Hung and 3 others
Bmilfslut said:
My wife used to come with me on business trips. She would find nude clubs to work at while we were in town. She would work there all day while I was meeting with clients. Nude all day serving drinks and doing her thing on stage from time to time. She would get soaking wet being in front of strange guys all day. I would bring my clients in after hours with stacks of bills. I would not tell them about the wife being there nude. She would wait our tables totally nude except heals. I would buy VIP private dances for my clients with my wife. I loved hearing what they had to say about her and what happened during the private dances. I would hand stacks of bills to my clients while she was on stage.
this story turned me on,wish to do the same with my wife

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared
Bmilfslut said:

She is a beauty!

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared

Users who are viewing this thread