• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Busty mature wife

• Thread starterHornyWifeLoves
  • Start date

HornyWifeLoves

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2023
She wants to know if she makes you hard,,For the first time I watched my wife teasing and having fun with two of my friends, they have both seen pictures of her and after a few drinks the topic of her pictures came up, they told her the pics I sent them got them hard and one told her he had wanked looking at the pictures, she asked what would happen if they got to see the real thing and both agreed that would cause two solid cocks, she told them they would need to prove it, she slowly teased them by showing them pictures from years ago and then took her tits out and asked if they preferred them now, she played with her nipple's and told them to show her how hard they were, and they both got there cocks out and she held their cocks and said it would be a shame to waste such lovely solid cocks, I was so horny I had my own cock in hand, they were touching her tits and nipple's as she slowly sucked on both of them, the three of them were talking so dirty and playing with her one came pretty quickly, she told my other friend to let her watch as he rubbed his cock until he came on here tits and nipple's, he was so happy to do that, wasn't long before they were all totally undressed and licking her everywhere with fingers getting busy, she came even before getting on top of her first cock, they had fun for so long and I eventually joined in as couldn't resist anymore

Screenshot_20231023-141340.png
Screenshot_20231017-122638.png
Screenshot_20231219-121759~2.jpg
Screenshot_20231107-144736.png
Screenshot_20231123-123145.png

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and MixedbbcLA

Users who are viewing this thread