• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

busy week

• Thread starterallhers
  • Start date

allhers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2011
northeast pa,usa
the wife was very busy this week ,she was out five nights

damn thts hot tell us about it

yes very hott. and on wensday it was a threesome

Allhers,

Good to hear from you again.

allhers said:
My wife was very busy this week; she was out five nights.

Very impressive. What was she doing...?

When you refer to one of her nights-out being a 3-some, do you mean with you and another man or do you mean with two other men while you stayed home...?

If the latter, it brings to mind a post some time ago by another forum member (whose screen name I can't recall, unfortunately): "I'm sitting at home, reading this forum, typing, and beating my weenie, while my wife is out getting stuffed with a sausage."

—Custer

hi custer ,not me two others ,one of her regulars had a friend over

weather was bad here so she stayed home and i got to take care of her, she is one hot women

allhers said:
Weather was bad here so she stayed home and i got to take care of her, she is one hot women.

Congratulations (assuming you took good advantage of your opportunity to "take care of" your normally-peripatetic wife). Are you in the hurricane Sandy storm track? If so, I hope you aren't too close to the coast hence subject to the storm surge which, at 6 to 11 ft., was probably tsunami-like in some areas...

My busy week

Custer, you always have a way with words-Ms. Linda here, good to hear from you too.
Well I hadn't realized what a busy week I did have til allhers posted here. This included working 50 hours and the storm which shut down the city for 2 days-we were lucky unlike AC and NYC.
My extra curricular activites drive him wild, and yes he got lucky too, I couldn't leave the house because of storm and well I have needs.

Good sucking and filling good gets wife

Live beytter by being a bad goodish bitch

Ron

wife just sent me a text saying she has a date tonight, she has been very active all summer

last night went good and i think she is working on one for tonight, i am hopeing for some tonight also

there is no slowing her down right now, 5 times again last week and she stopped on her way to work and gave a guy a blow job this morning

Hi Ms. Linda,

allhers said:
Custer, you always have a way with words — Ms. Linda

Thank you Ma'am. I try...

allhers said:
It's good to hear from you too. I hadn't realized what a busy week I had until Allhers [started this thread].

I'm impressed that you're not only continuing to increase your sexual fulfillment by fucking other men, but have stepped up your pace...

allhers said:
This included working 50 hours and the storm which shut down the city for 2 days — we were lucky, unlike AC and NYC.

And I'm doubly-impressed that you continued fucking other men vigorously while working more than full-time and getting ready for hurricane Sandy, which was a true superstorm... a mega-disaster. When you say "we were lucky," I suppose that means your town was damaged but not totally destroyed. Is that right...?

allhers said:
My extra-curricular activites drive [my cuckold] wild, and yes, he got lucky too [with me]. I couldn't leave the house because of storm, and... well... I have my needs.

Yes, of course. It's good to keep your cuckold on edge by teasing him, then allowing him a little bit of luck with you from time to time... say, when you're unavoidably kept indoors at home by extreme weather (as you say), or as a reward for his good housework performance and his assistance in support of your dating.

You do expect and require your cuckold Allhers to do the housework for you, I hope, Ms. Linda...?

Re. Allhers' most recent comment:

allhers said:
There is no slowing my wife down right now; 5 times again last week.

That's good, Ms. Linda, it's evidence you have a healthy sex drive. Other women on this forum have commented that the more men (other than their husbands) they fuck, the more they want to fuck. It seems to be a form of positive feedback.

allhers said:
And, my wife stopped on her way to work and gave a guy a blow job this morning.

That's very cool. I encourage you to keep up your good work, Madam Linda.

—Custer

Ms. Linda sounds as energetic as my girlfriend. She's got a different one planned for each night, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I told her I'd be happy if she completed 2 of the 3.

the wife got up early the other morning, i figured she was going shopping and than bring home breakfast, icalled her when i got up and asked her were are my coffee and donuts, her response was no coffee and donuts but i got you a creamie see you soon

Users who are viewing this thread