• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Buying Items for your Wife?

• Thread starterWisHub
  • Start date
W

WisHub

Was wondering if any other husbands have ever been in this position. The other day while I was at work my wife sent me a text that I needed to stop at the local adult store to pick her up some lubricant because her boyfriend wants her to have anal sex for the first time.

Count yourself lucky that's all you had to do. I would have made you stand near us, holding the lube while he took my ass, in case he needed any more.

I am a frequent at that same shop now.

W47115_01_Hitachi-Wand-Massager-Hv-250R.jpg

She sent me last night for a butt plug and black stockings with garter belts.

I haven't bought anything specifically for her and her lover but I do know that some of our stuff is now at his place - some lubricant and I believe she's left some spare panties and other personal items at his place.

I guess in a way I bought stuff for them - after all, I replaced the lubricant that she'd taken with her.

I love buying things for her that are for her lover. It's even more fun when she's there and she makes it known it's for her boyfriend, not her husband.

Cruel Rachel said:
Count yourself lucky that's all you had to do. I would have made you stand near us, holding the lube while he took my ass, in case he needed any more.

Rachel:

You just kill me. That is funny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread