• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BWC Bull for couple

• Thread starterBWC
  • Start date

BWC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2011
Good looking well educated bull looking for couple to explore cuckold lifestyle. I already get lots of pussy but I have a thing for married older women and love giving them what they want, a stud with a big cock. I can fuck for hours, enjoy dom roleplay, ****** feminization of cuck, gangbangs, anal play, breeding. In short, I have an extremely kinky and warped mind. I can travel and can host. Here are a few pics...

Attachments

• Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Shower.jpg
    Shower.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 366
sherry needs big thick cock

my mature wife needs her first big thick cock in williamsport,pa we can travel.she has only taken my cock and she needs to experience taking a big thick cock.contact with suggestions how to get this down.she has embroidery bus. in williamsport jon

Check your PM Jon.

ronburr59@yahoo wife 50

cute heiny but an avg dick

duke9555 said:
cute heiny but an avg dick

Depends on what you consider avg...If 8X6'' is average than i'm average :D

BWC said:
Depends on what you consider avg...If 8X6'' is average than i'm average :D

======

put up a pic of it against a ruler Timmy :rolleyes:

Hey, you are really hot! And you are not average either. Shame you aren't in the UK! I'm sure my Husband would love to see me get fucked by you & I would too;)
Clare x

Users who are viewing this thread