• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

by popular demand, another true story from my wife

• Thread starterdannio
  • Start date

dannio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2010
I posted others on the thread “my wife’s sexual past via text message” and I have have requests for more. My wife is now 28 and simply beautiful. Over our 2.5 years together, I have slowly gotten her to admit (one after another) many of the HOT stories from her sexual past. And they keep coming. Here’s one for you today:

When she 18 in high school, ,my wife had her personal following of guys to watch her play soccer. Some students, some faculty of the school, some parents of other girls! One of her team uniforms had white shorts. My wife has a tendency to sweat a lot (especially in the ass area lol) when she works out…so needless to say, these guys were coming just to see the view of her sweaty ass in the white shorts. She said that she would not wear underwear under her uniform shorts…and she would sweat like crazy during the course of the game…by about half time her ass was completely wet with white, almost transparent at that point shorts sticking to it.

These guys (many who she did not even know) would follow her around the field when she would switch sides and try to stay positioned where they were behind her with a good view of her ass. There would always be several together…and they’d be talking to one another…so no doubt they were actually talking about that awesome view of her beautiful ass!!

Anyway…she tells me she regrets she didn’t fuck more guys in high school (she had a serious boyfriend until she graduated…at which point the broke up and she went wild with many different guys.

But her senior year…she just turned 18…and she had a 29 yr old bf at that time that soccer stuff was going on.

Get this… He used to FUCK her in her uniform after every home soccer game! Once they fucked IN THE SCHOOL HALLWAY right after the game! they snuck in the school and fucked in the stairwell w/ people walking just outside the window. She told me she had her entire uniform on... cleats and all. he just bent her over…her hands on the banister to the stairwell and slid her shorts down. she held onto the banster and he fucked the hell out of her and came in her pussy!
She said they could hear and see people walking just outside the school window while they were fucking because there were other soccer games going on!

Users who are viewing this thread